Beiben V3ET Semi Dumper
Beiben V3ET semi-dumper has larger payload capacity as compared to the previous 8x4 dumpers. With 13.7t more payloaded and efficiency up 72% than the others, it can achieve a target profit for customers.
The semi-dumper not only has advantages in basic requirements like low fuel consumption, super comfort, high reliability and strong security, but to upgrade in the following 8 aspects.
1. Standard QH50 PTO, improving the convenience of matching with semi-dumper;
2. Torque transmission between the shaft is improved by 25%, more suitable for complex road conditions;
3. Standard wheel differential and inter-axle differential, improving the capability to cope with bad road conditions in stand-gravel yard;
4. Upgraded clutch to further adaptive to complex operating environment when the vehicle pulls off;
5. Dual purpose tread tire compatible for both road and gravel road transportation;
6. The upper side of saddle is 1285mm high from the ground (few-leaf-spring rear suspension), lowering down the center of vehicle and improve the stability whether it is in motion or lifting weights;
7. Special anti-loose design is adopted in the saddle in order to respond to the twisting conditions;
8. 500+horsepower enables vehicles capable of coping with various road conditions such as sand-gravel yard, climbing in full load, and travelling at high speed.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya
- Beiben to Ship 90 Units Self-dumping Vehicles to Congo
- 197 Units Beiben Trucks Soon to Arrive in Cuba for Operation