Sinotruk Haohan J7G 8×4 Dumping Truck
Thanks to such a new layout of gas tanks, the vehicle has four less gas tanks compared with its predecessors and thus has greatly cut its body weight and improved its safety standards. In addition, its total gas storage has increased by 8 L, ensuring its smooth operation.
Equipped with MT13 430 engine, the vehicle delivers more powerful performances and achieves higher torques. Moreover, with a higher loading capacity, it is able to work smoothly in various harsh environment.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers
- Sinotruk J7G LNG Tractor Highly Favored by Logistics Company
- Sinotruk Launches HOWO G5X for Sea Food Delivery
- Sinotruk's Overseas Sales to Make up Half of All Sales by 2020
- China’s Heavy Duty Truck Sales Up 16 pct in April
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar
- Sinotruk Howo Intelligent Truck T7H Hits the Road