Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
According to the data released recently, pickup truck sales saw 19.8% growth year-on-year to 36069 units in May and 13.94% raise year-on-year to 181262 units in January to May.
TOP 1: JMC VIGUS—Sales in May reached 3436 units, up by 151.3% year-on-year
In the first three months, JMC VIGUS take third place with sales of 11,344 units, rose 61.3% compared with the same period last year. In April, this model continued with the growth momentum, rising to 2rd place from 3rd with sales up 61.7% year-on-year. Total May sales rose 151.3% to 3,436 units, moving up to top 1.
TOP 2: SAIC MAXUS T60—May sales up 96.9% year-on-year to 2329 units
In May, SAIC MAXUS took the 6th place with sales of 2329 units, an increase of 93.6% year-on-year, which is beyond everyone’s expectation.
Much of these sales are contributed by overseas market, where SAIC MAXUS pickup exports climbed 282.1% to 1150 units in May. This allows SAIC MAXUS to take over Great Wall, JMC, Nissan and ZXAUTO as an export leader in China.
TOP 3: Great Wall Wingle 5—May saw a 24.1% rise to 9054 units
Great Wall Wingle 5 has been growing at a slight double-digit pace of 24.1% since 2018. When compared to its total sales of roughly 10000 units, the top two, JMC VIGUS and SAIC MAXUS T60 still lags far behind.
In March this year, Great Wall opened a new production base in Yongchuan, which is mainly intended for the production of luxurious pickup trucks and H9 model. These additional high-end pickup trucks will increase counters in the future competition.
Additionally, Jiangxi-isuzu D-MAX, Ruimai, Nissan Ruiqi pickup also maintain a strong growth, the Nissan NAVARA and Huanghai N3 also achieved new records for sales. As more favorable policies implemented in pickup truck market, more and more high-end and fashionable pickups are favored by customers with growing competition.
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October