FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
FAW Jiefang’s domestic medium- and heavy-duty truck sales continued its strong growth momentum in June 2018 with 26,600 units, an increase of 20.9% yoy. While in the first six months of the year, it reported sales of 168,000 units for domestic medium- and heavy-duty truck and 20,000 units for light-duty trucks, taking its total sales to 190,000 units.
According to the annual goal(264,000 units)set by FAW Jiefang, up to date, 63% has been competed in the first half year with 168,000 units sold.
Speaking of sales, we have to mention its product portfolio. FAW Jiefang J6 has hit a record high sales of over 800,000 units since it was launched in 2007 and kept ranking as the top selling tractors for ages. And this year, FAW Jiefang has put the new J6 glory edition to the market, with the latest innovatations in technology.
Furthermore, 45 updates has been given to J6L delivery vehicle of 2018 edition to allow it to stand out among its competitors. A compete supervision solution to J6P intelligent dumpers was provided with governments to ease their operation.
With the release of L4 level autonomous driving and J7 serious in the second half of this year, FAW Jiefang has taken a step ahead in the upcoming severe competition. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October