China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
From January to November in 2018, China sold 399,000 units tractors, down by 20% year on year. 6x4 trucks remained the dominant force in the market with their sales volume reaching 370,000 units in the first eleven months, accounting for 93% of the total sales.
The ten most well-received 6x4 tractor models had a combined sales volume of 98,000 units, accounting for 26.4% of the total. They are manufactured by Jiefang (6 truck models), SHACMAN (1 truck model), Foton Auman (2 truck models) and Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle (1 truck model) and the majority of these trucks are equipped with Weichai and Xichai engines.
The combined sales of 4x2 and 6x2 tractors only reached 29,000 units from January to November, 2018, accounting for 7% of the total sales. The sales volume of 4x2 tractors stood at 25,000 units, up by 1% while the sales of 6x2 tractors registered at 3,656 units, down by 81.5% year on year.
|Ranks||Model||Series||Horsepower (Ps)||Sales between Jan. to Nov.||Market Share|
The ten most well-received 4x2 tractor models had a combined sales of 9,723 units, accounting for 38.5% of the total. More specifically, FAW Jiefang Liute L5R (294 horsepower) truck sold 2,120 units, accounting for 8.4% of the total and ranking the first place in the market; Dongfeng Liuqi Chenglong T5 (280 horsepower) sold 2,059 units, accounting for 8.2% of the total and ranking the second place in the market; FAW Jiefang Liute L5R (314 horsepower) truck sold 1,576 units, accounting for 6.2% of the market and ranking the third place in the market.
The ten most well-received 6x2 tractor models had a combined sales of 1,720 units, accounting for 47% of the total. More specifically, SHACMAN X3000 (440 horsepower) truck sold 268 units, accounting for 7.3% of the total and ranking the first place in the market; SHACMAN X3000 (350 horsepower) sold 246 units, accounting for 6.7% of the total and ranking the second place in the market; Foton Auman ETX5 (320 horsepower) truck sold 180 units, accounting for 4.9% of the market and ranking the third place in the market.
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October