Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
On June 11, SAIC released a business report, showing that SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Iveco Hongyan) recorded a sales volume of 5,020 units in May, down by 28.46% year on year. In the same month, the company had a production volume of 5,007 units.
From January to May this year, Iveco Hongyan produced 25,100 units and sold 26,200 units vehicles, down by 11.44% and 9.27% year on year respectively.
In May, SAIC Maxus Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Maxus) produced 8,617 units vehicles (including Yuejin light trucks) and sold 10,000 units vehicles (including Yuejin light trucks), down by 11.52% year on year.
From January to May this year, Maxus rolled out 49,700 units vehicles (including Yuejin light trucks), down by 11.05% year on year, and sold 51,800 units vehicles (including Yuejin light trucks), down by 5.93% year on year.
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- Hongyan Genlyon Tractors for 2020 to Be Launched in the Market 2020-04-09
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April