JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
On June 6, Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as JAC) released a business report, revealing that the company sold 39,100 units vehicles and chassis in May, up by 11.46% year on year. From January to May, it sold 203,400 units vehicles and chassis, down by 9.11% year on year.
In May, JAC’s sales volume of light trucks reached 16,500 units (up by 14.83% year on year), medium trucks 721 units (down by 37.79% year on year), and heavy-duty trucks 3,452 units (down by 15.12% year on year).
From January to May, JAC sold 94,700 units light trucks (down by 1.97% year on year), 4,478 units medium trucks (down by 41.90% year on year), and 18,400 units heavy-duty trucks (down by 21.32% year on year).
In May, JAC sold 500 units bus chassis, down by 28.57% year on year; 24 units large-sized buses, down by 90.28% year on year; 350 units mid-buses, up by 7.69%; 298 units light buses, up by 98.67% year on year.
From January to May, JAC sold 2,558 units bus chassis, down by 13.29% year on year; 1,151 units large-sized buses, down by 2.13% year on year; 720 units mid-buses, down by 24.92%; 818 units light buses, up by 21.91% year on year.
In May, JAC sold 567 units Xingrui light buses, up by 62.93% year on year. From January to May, it sold 2,631 units Xingrui light buses, up by 34.37% year on year.
In May, JAC exported 4,442 units vehicles, down by 23.98% year on year. From January to May, its total export volume reached 21,200 units, down by 36.54% year on year.
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September