CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
In April and May, China’s heavy-duty truck sales dropped 3% and 5% year on year respectively. As the most important part of heavy-duty truck market, the tractor-truck sold 53,700 units, up by 36% year on year. After witnessing a decline in the first month this year, the tractor-truck maintained a growing momentum with a monthly growth rate of 9% in February, 16% in March and 18% in April.
In May, China sold 108,300 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 9% month on month. In contrast, China’s tractor-truck grew by 36% year on year. Among the top ten enterprises, CNHTC, which ranked the fourth place, jumped by 95% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks in May; Jiefang, ranking the first place, went up by 72% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks. In contrast, XCMG, dropped by 21% in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks.
In addition, the top ten performing enterprises had a combined market share of 98.90% in May while the top five performing enterprises had a combined market share of 88.97%. FAW Jiefang, ranking the first place in the market, held 36.62% market share while the second Shaanqi and the third Dongfeng held 16.21% and 15.89% market share respectively.
From January to May, China sold 253,300 units tractor-trucks in total, up by 13% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Jiefang, ranking the first place, saw its sales grow by 29% year on year while XCMG saw its sales drop by 24% year on year.
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March