China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
According to the latest statistics, China sold 286,000 units trucks in June, down by 19.8% year on year. In the same month, China sold 104,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 7.5% year on year. The top ten players in the heavy-duty truck market are FAW Group with a monthly sales volume of over 20,000 units (down by 14.7% year on year), Dongfeng with a monthly sales volume of 21,000 units (up by 4.1% year on year), JAC (up by nearly 50% year on year), and Foton (down by 33.6% year on year).
From January to June this year, China’s sales volume of trucks reached 1.986 million units, down by 3.8% year on year. In the same period, the sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 656,000 units, down by 2.3% year on year. Among the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market, FAW Group, Dongfeng and CNHTC are the three leading performers with their sales volume all exceeding 100,000 units. FAW and Dongfeng witnessed some slight upward movement in their sales while CNHTC saw its sales go down by 6.2% year on year. Foton’s sales volume and market share both went down in the first half of this year.
In June, China sold 10,000 units medium-sized trucks, down by 39% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Foton took the lead with its sales jumping by 104.4% year on year; Qingling also soared by 164.7% in its sales. In contrast, the rest eight players all witnessed some downward movement.
From January to June, China sold 72,000 units medium-sized trucks, down by 28.7% year on year. Foton also took the leading position with its sales growing by over 100%; its market share also jumped by 16.1 percentage points. Dayun ranked the second place with its sales growing by 3.7% year on year and its market share up by 5.6 percentage points. In contrast, Dongfeng and CNHTC saw their sales go down by over 30% year on year.
In June, China sold 131,000 units light trucks, down by 22.7% year on year. Among the top ten players, Foton was the leading player with its monthly sales exceeding 30,000 units and its monthly growth rate reaching 5.7% year on year; Dongfeng ranked the second place with its monthly sales down by 6.9% year on year; Baoding Chang’an saw its monthly sales grow the fastest with the growth rate reaching 46.4% while Chang’an Automobile saw the sharpest downturn movement with its sales dropping by 46.3% year on year.
From January to June, China sold 958,000 units light trucks, down by 1.8% year on year. Foton saw its market share grow by 2.5 percentage points with its sales exceeding 150,000 units; JAC witnessed its market share going down by 0.5 percentage point and its sales going down by 5.8% year on year. Dongfeng, FAW Group and Baoding Chang’an all had their growth rate exceeding 20% while Chang’an Automobile and JMC both went down by nearly 20% in their sales.
In June, China sold 41,000 units mini-trucks, down by 29.8% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, SGMW ranked the first place with its monthly sales reaching 27,000 units, down by 26.9% year on year. The rest nine players all fail to reach 10,000 units in their sales. Among them, Sichuan Nanjun grew the fastest with its monthly growth rate reaching 285.7% year on year. Chang’an Automobile, ranking the third position, saw its monthly sales go down by 53.5% year on year.
From January to June, China’s sales volume of mini-trucks reached 300,000 units, down by 5.5% year on year. Among the top ten players, SGMW’s sales volume exceeded 180,000 units and its market share also went up by 4.4 percentage points. Cherry went up by 90.8% year on year in its sales and its market share went up by 4.9 percentage points. Sichuan Nanjun also increased significantly in its sales of mini-trucks.
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September