China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
According to the statistics released by China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, China sold 1,427,747 units diesel engines in the first half of 2019, down by 3.22% year on year. The top ten players in the market had a combined sales volume of 1,179,294 units, accounting for 82.6% of the market.
|Top Ten Diesel Engine Makers in H1., 2019|
|Ranking||Engine Maker||Sales on a cumulative basis||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
|10||CNHTC Hangzhou Engine CO.LTD||41569||-12.4%||2.9%|
In the diesel engine market for commercial vehicles, only five players (Weichai, Yuchai, JMC, Yunnei, and Jiefang) among the top ten players witnessed some positive growths.
Anhui Quanchai, with a sales volume of 64,531 units diesel engines in the first half of this year, realized the fastest growth with a growth rate of 11.68% year on year. Weichai, with a year-on-year growth rate of 10.5%, grew the second fastest. Weichai’s market share in the diesel engine market, however, ranked the first place in the market and was nearly 7% higher above that of the second player in the market.
From January to June this year, China sold 2.1964 million units commercial vehicles, down by 4% year on year. The fall in the sales of commercial vehicles contributed the most part to the drop of sales in diesel engines in China in the first half of this year.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020 2019-01-17
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line 2017-12-28
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
- Diesel for Vehicle to Upgrade to National 4 in Hebei in 2014 2014-10-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1