China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
According to the statistics released by China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, China sold 1,427,747 units diesel engines in the first half of 2019, down by 3.22% year on year. The top ten players in the market had a combined sales volume of 1,179,294 units, accounting for 82.6% of the market.
|Top Ten Diesel Engine Makers in H1., 2019|
|Ranking||Engine Maker||Sales on a cumulative basis||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
|10||CNHTC Hangzhou Engine CO.LTD||41569||-12.4%||2.9%|
In the diesel engine market for commercial vehicles, only five players (Weichai, Yuchai, JMC, Yunnei, and Jiefang) among the top ten players witnessed some positive growths.
Anhui Quanchai, with a sales volume of 64,531 units diesel engines in the first half of this year, realized the fastest growth with a growth rate of 11.68% year on year. Weichai, with a year-on-year growth rate of 10.5%, grew the second fastest. Weichai’s market share in the diesel engine market, however, ranked the first place in the market and was nearly 7% higher above that of the second player in the market.
From January to June this year, China sold 2.1964 million units commercial vehicles, down by 4% year on year. The fall in the sales of commercial vehicles contributed the most part to the drop of sales in diesel engines in China in the first half of this year.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020 2019-01-17
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line 2017-12-28
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
- Diesel for Vehicle to Upgrade to National 4 in Hebei in 2014 2014-10-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September