Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
China’s heavy-duty truck sales is anticipated to reach 73000 units in August 2019, up 3% on a year-over-year basis and decline 4% from the previous month. During the January to August period, sales of China’s heavy-duty trucks went down slightly by 2% to 805,000 units.
In August, sales in the medium and heavy truck segments went up by 10.48% to 12509 units, with medium trucks selling 1290 units (up 13.56%) and heavy trucks selling 11219 (up 18.29%). During January to August, China’s commercial vehicles sales withness a slighly growth of 4.15% to 122400 units.
Dongfeng KL has emerged as one of the most popular products and witness a 13% increase in the market share. While the sales of Dongfeng KR with high-roof and double standard bed has been over 1100 units after it hit the market in early July.
The vehicles meeting National VI emission standard is announced more than 292, involving five platforms” Dongfeng KX, Dongfeng VL, Dongfeng VR, Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR”. Traditional sanitation trucks and special-purpose vehicles account for 50% of all vehicles announced.
During January-July 2019, Dongfeng has received orders from refitting factories to provide 1200 units of national VI emission standard vehicles. In August alone, It received another order of 557 units National VI trucks in Shenzhen and 68 units sanitation vehicles. The market demand for Dongfeng National VI postal mail delivery vehicle and express delivery vehicls will continue to surge in future.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September