Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
China’s heavy-duty truck sales is anticipated to reach 73000 units in August 2019, up 3% on a year-over-year basis and decline 4% from the previous month. During the January to August period, sales of China’s heavy-duty trucks went down slightly by 2% to 805,000 units.
In August, sales in the medium and heavy truck segments went up by 10.48% to 12509 units, with medium trucks selling 1290 units (up 13.56%) and heavy trucks selling 11219 (up 18.29%). During January to August, China’s commercial vehicles sales withness a slighly growth of 4.15% to 122400 units.
Dongfeng KL has emerged as one of the most popular products and witness a 13% increase in the market share. While the sales of Dongfeng KR with high-roof and double standard bed has been over 1100 units after it hit the market in early July.
The vehicles meeting National VI emission standard is announced more than 292, involving five platforms” Dongfeng KX, Dongfeng VL, Dongfeng VR, Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR”. Traditional sanitation trucks and special-purpose vehicles account for 50% of all vehicles announced.
During January-July 2019, Dongfeng has received orders from refitting factories to provide 1200 units of national VI emission standard vehicles. In August alone, It received another order of 557 units National VI trucks in Shenzhen and 68 units sanitation vehicles. The market demand for Dongfeng National VI postal mail delivery vehicle and express delivery vehicls will continue to surge in future.
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May