China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
The latest statistics show that China sold 12,000 units engineering self-dump trucks, down by 15.5% year on year. From January to August this year, China’s total sales volume of self-dump trucks reached 143,000 units, down by 21.3% year on year.
|Sales for 2019||18,315||14,597||28,475||24,547||19097||14,452||11,574||11,586||142,643|
|Sales for 2018||21,028||14,227||29,221||29,487||28,870||26,403||18,256||13,715||181,207|
SHACMAN sold 26,000 units self-dump trucks in the first eight months this year, ranking the second place in the industry. However, its sales volume plummeted by 30.7% year on year compared with that last year. Its market share dropped slightly to 17.9% compared with that in the same period last year.Hongyan, with a total sales volume of 29,000 units self-dump trucks, ranks the first place in the industry. Compared with that in the same period last year, Hongyan’s sales volume dropped by 12.8% year on year. Also, its market shares reached 20.5%, two percentage points higher than that in the previous year. In August, despite the anemic market conditions, Hongyan sold 3,089 units self-dump trucks, up by 18.5% year on year.
|The First Eight Months for 2019||29,217||25,509||20664||16,549||91,939|
|The First Eight Months for 2018||33,513||36,830||22,628||28,996||121,967|
From January to August this year, Jiefang and CNHTC sold 21,000 units and 17,000 units self-dump trucks, ranking the third and fourth place respectively in China’s self-dump truck market. In the same period, the two companies sales volumes declined by 8.7% and 42.9% respectively and their market shares reached 14.5% and 11.6% respectively.
The top four players in China’s self-dump truck market, Hongyan, SHACMAN, Jiefang, CNHTC had a combined sales volume of 92,000 units in the first eight months this year, accounting for 64.5% of China’s total sales volume. In the same time, the combined market share of the top four players dropped by 2.8 percentage points compared with that in the previous year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April