China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
The latest statistics show that China sold 12,000 units engineering self-dump trucks, down by 15.5% year on year. From January to August this year, China’s total sales volume of self-dump trucks reached 143,000 units, down by 21.3% year on year.
|Sales for 2019||18,315||14,597||28,475||24,547||19097||14,452||11,574||11,586||142,643|
|Sales for 2018||21,028||14,227||29,221||29,487||28,870||26,403||18,256||13,715||181,207|
SHACMAN sold 26,000 units self-dump trucks in the first eight months this year, ranking the second place in the industry. However, its sales volume plummeted by 30.7% year on year compared with that last year. Its market share dropped slightly to 17.9% compared with that in the same period last year.Hongyan, with a total sales volume of 29,000 units self-dump trucks, ranks the first place in the industry. Compared with that in the same period last year, Hongyan’s sales volume dropped by 12.8% year on year. Also, its market shares reached 20.5%, two percentage points higher than that in the previous year. In August, despite the anemic market conditions, Hongyan sold 3,089 units self-dump trucks, up by 18.5% year on year.
|The First Eight Months for 2019||29,217||25,509||20664||16,549||91,939|
|The First Eight Months for 2018||33,513||36,830||22,628||28,996||121,967|
From January to August this year, Jiefang and CNHTC sold 21,000 units and 17,000 units self-dump trucks, ranking the third and fourth place respectively in China’s self-dump truck market. In the same period, the two companies sales volumes declined by 8.7% and 42.9% respectively and their market shares reached 14.5% and 11.6% respectively.
The top four players in China’s self-dump truck market, Hongyan, SHACMAN, Jiefang, CNHTC had a combined sales volume of 92,000 units in the first eight months this year, accounting for 64.5% of China’s total sales volume. In the same time, the combined market share of the top four players dropped by 2.8 percentage points compared with that in the previous year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September