Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
China's heavy truck sales rebounded in September, ending a five-month declining streak, data from an auto industry information service provider showed.
Around 83,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in China in September, the traditional high season, with a month-on-month increase of 13 percent, said a report from cvworld.cn.
The figure climbed 6.8 percent on a yearly basis last month, expanding from the 1.5-percent and 2-percent growth registered in July and August, respectively.
Analysis from cvworld.cn said intensified traffic restrictions in many Chinese cities on vehicles under the old China III standards, part of the country's efforts on reducing traffic pollutants, contributed to new purchases in the heavy-duty truck market last month.
In the first three quarters of the year, sales of heavy-duty trucks dipped 1 percent year on year to 888,000 units.
FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., a truck subsidiary of FAW Group headquartered in Changchun, continued to lead the sales of heavy-duty trucks in China, with a year-on-year increase of 7 percent by selling 227,900 units in the first nine months.
It is expected the total heavy-duty truck sales for 2019 would exceed 1.1 million units for a third straight year, reaching around 1.12 million units, the report said.
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record 2019-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May