Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
China's heavy truck sales rebounded in September, ending a five-month declining streak, data from an auto industry information service provider showed.
Around 83,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in China in September, the traditional high season, with a month-on-month increase of 13 percent, said a report from cvworld.cn.
The figure climbed 6.8 percent on a yearly basis last month, expanding from the 1.5-percent and 2-percent growth registered in July and August, respectively.
Analysis from cvworld.cn said intensified traffic restrictions in many Chinese cities on vehicles under the old China III standards, part of the country's efforts on reducing traffic pollutants, contributed to new purchases in the heavy-duty truck market last month.
In the first three quarters of the year, sales of heavy-duty trucks dipped 1 percent year on year to 888,000 units.
FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., a truck subsidiary of FAW Group headquartered in Changchun, continued to lead the sales of heavy-duty trucks in China, with a year-on-year increase of 7 percent by selling 227,900 units in the first nine months.
It is expected the total heavy-duty truck sales for 2019 would exceed 1.1 million units for a third straight year, reaching around 1.12 million units, the report said.
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-17
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record 2019-04-02
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January 2019-02-14
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Shandong Heavy Industry Group and BELAZ Team up to Develop Mining Trucks 2018-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September