Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
On October 10, Foton (600166) officially revealed a business report. According to it, the company sold 1,809 units heavy-duty trucks in September, down by 9.1% year on year. In the same month, it sold 2,999 units medium trucks, 28,334 units light trucks and 187 units mini trucks.
From January to September this year, it sold 15,641 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 47.66% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of medium and light trucks reached 22,913 units and 259,033 units, up by 197.69% and 9.52% respectively. The sales volume of its mini-trucks stood at 4,422 units in the first nine months this year, down by 24.06% year on year.
The sales volume of Foton Auman trucks stood at 6,745 units from January to September this year.
When the new environmentally friendly Foton Aolin made its debut in Nanjing this September, 1,000 units were ordered on the first day, showing the market’s high expectations for the vehicle.
Another light truck brand, Aumark, owned by Foton, has already rolled out new versions with National VI Emission Standards for refrigerated transportation market, urban logistic market, express delivery market, providing customers with diversified choices.
Also in September, Foton sold 31,056 units engines, including 24,633 Foton Cummins engines. From January to September this year, the company sold 230,828 units engines, down by 10.04%. In the same period, the sales volume of Foton Cummins engines reached 167,290 units, down by 9.55% year on year.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September