Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
On October 10, Foton (600166) officially revealed a business report. According to it, the company sold 1,809 units heavy-duty trucks in September, down by 9.1% year on year. In the same month, it sold 2,999 units medium trucks, 28,334 units light trucks and 187 units mini trucks.
From January to September this year, it sold 15,641 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 47.66% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of medium and light trucks reached 22,913 units and 259,033 units, up by 197.69% and 9.52% respectively. The sales volume of its mini-trucks stood at 4,422 units in the first nine months this year, down by 24.06% year on year.
The sales volume of Foton Auman trucks stood at 6,745 units from January to September this year.
When the new environmentally friendly Foton Aolin made its debut in Nanjing this September, 1,000 units were ordered on the first day, showing the market’s high expectations for the vehicle.
Another light truck brand, Aumark, owned by Foton, has already rolled out new versions with National VI Emission Standards for refrigerated transportation market, urban logistic market, express delivery market, providing customers with diversified choices.
Also in September, Foton sold 31,056 units engines, including 24,633 Foton Cummins engines. From January to September this year, the company sold 230,828 units engines, down by 10.04%. In the same period, the sales volume of Foton Cummins engines reached 167,290 units, down by 9.55% year on year.
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1 2020-07-07
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May