DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
As 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show was just closed, Dongfeng, as a major auto company, presented its results for October and the first ten months of 2019. Units sales climbed by 8% to 130,927 for Jan-Oct and more than 10,000 units for October.
In light truck segment, Dongfeng saw its Jan-Oct sales increase 15% to 102,545 units. The best-selling trucks continue to grow at double-digit pace, including 58,877 units from Dongfeng Duolika with an increase of 24% YoY, 9,089 units of Dongfeng Tuyi with a rise of 24% YoY and 13,263 units Furuika with an increase of 15% YoY.
Dongfeng Motor are front runners as it is committed to being customer oriented and continuous introduction of technological innovation. The L4-level autonomous driving, the B19 truck and an unmanned intelligent point-to-point transportation platform named “sharing box” on display at the CCVS 2019 are all the latest products put to market, which has taken Dongfeng one step closer on the path of CVs intelligent manufacturing.
With the arrival of November, there are only two months left in 2019. Dongfeng sales for the full year are now forecast to be 160,000 units.
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 120,000 Units Light Trucks in 2020 2020-01-02
- Galont Placed an Order for 300 Units Dongfeng TUYI Light Trucks 2018-11-30
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Will Get Approval of Passenger Car Manufacturing 2013-08-23
- DFL: More Efforts on Light Vehicles 2013-08-19
- DFAC Sold More Than 17000 Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks in May 2013-06-06
- New Factory of DFAC to be put into Use 2013-06-04
- Nissan Cooperates with DFAC in Manufacturing Trucks in Spain 2013-05-28
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May