Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
From January to September this year, China’s sales volume of pickups reached 279,837 units, up by 6.86% year on year. Beijing saw its sales volume of pickups soar by 539% year on year, reaching 25,683 units.
Among all the pickups, SAIC Maxus T60 sold 4,715 units in the first nine months in Beijing, ranking the first place and holding a market share of 24.35%.
Navara, manufactured by Zhengzhou Nissan, sold 3,793 units in the same period in the capital, ranking the second place and holding a market share of 19.59%.
Maxus T60 made its debut in 2017. In just one year, its sales broke the 10,000 units threshold. In just 14 months after its debut, it entered the top four pickup brands in China. Currently, it holds the biggest market share in the high-end pickup market in China and is maintaining a fast growing momentum.
In the overseas market, Maxus T60 sold over 10,000 units in just 16 months after its debut. In Australia, Chile and New Zealand, it is the leading pickup brand.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April