FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine (FAWDE)
www.chinatrucks.com: Located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Works (hereinafter referred to as " FAWDE ") is an exclusively-invested enterprise subordinated to China FAW Group Corporation. Established in 1943, and after seven decades of development, the factory now covers an area of 670,000 square meters, with over 3,500 employees, total assets of RMB6.35 billion, and brand intangible assets of RMB10.229 billion. Presently, it possesses four plant areas, including two large engine bases, one engine remanufacturing base, and one modified vehicle research base, and has formed a production system with world-leading equipment, domestic leading management and industry leading quality, with an annual production capacity of 600,000 diesel engines and 15,000 modified vehicles.
FAWDE has domestic leading independent research and development capacity. Relying on the advantage of the technology center of FAW, it has formed an independent research and development mode of open cooperation, built “five independent R&D systems” including the product development process and standard system, and the product development process management system, and set up “five independent R&D technology platforms” involving energy-saving and environmental protection technology, and e-intelligence technology, which is the only enterprise that has various core technologies such as VCU, GPS, EGR, and engine braking in the diesel engine industry, as well as the first enterprise that has successfully developed the four-valve diesel engine and electronic-controlled common-rail diesel engine, and successfully developed and promoted the two-stage supercharged diesel engine in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September