China National Heavy Duty Truck Group (SINOTRUK)
As the largest dealer of Chinese heavy truck, relying on the local advantage, SINOTRUK integrated various resources, and established the extensive and close cooperation relationship with dozen of domestic well-known heavy duty truck manufacturers and the refitting factories, such as Sinotruk Group, Shandong Zhongji, Taian Lufeng, Jining Dongyue, Liaocheng Xunli, Qingdao Zhongji and Zhu Madian Huajun etc.; its sales achievement has been in the stable front rank in consecutive years among group branches, with annual sales of more than 3,000 vehicles.
Currently, on the promise of expanding the domestic market share continuously, SINOTRUK vigorously develops the overseas market and pays a close attention to China’s foreign aid programs, exported engineering vehicles to the large state-owned enterprise such as Sinohydro Bureau 13 Co., Ltd and Dongying Shengli Oilfield etc. successively; meanwhile, the company actively develops the end-customers groups, exported hundreds of heavy duty trucks to dozens of countries such as Ghana, Angola, Congo, Tanzania, Kenya, Indonesia, and accumulated rich experience in exportation. Company will take “standardization, management, development and win-win” as the guideline, establish perfect rules and regulations and a scientific and efficient incentive mechanism, service for the most middle and end users in all aspects, to make a greater contribution to the development of China heavy duty truck industry.
Times Tiancheng Auto Sales Group Co., Ltd. is registered approved by the state administration for industry and commerce; it is an independent registered company which combining entire vehicle sales, spare parts supply, vehicle maintenance, vehicle refitting and supporting service as integration. Since established in 2001, Times Tiancheng Auto Sales Group Co., Ltd has obtained the first class brand agency for Sinotruk and Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck in succession, and won the first in annual sales of Sinotruk and Shanxi Heavy Duty Truck.for 4 consecutive years. In 2007, annual sales have exceeded 20,000, with annual sales of 4.6 billion RMB.
Group Company has a sound domestic marketing network, and made investment and set up 19 heavy duty trucks branches in 12 regions around China, and formed a stable business cooperation relationship with a great majority of dealers and system large users; meanwhile, the company also actively explored overseas markets, set up branch companies and offices in Vietnam, Sudan, Ukraine, and Angola successively. The export sale has a trend of progressive increasing per year. Times Tiancheng Group has gradually become the largest mainstream distributor among the domestic heavy duty trucks.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018