China National Heavy Duty Truck Group (SINOTRUK)
As the largest dealer of Chinese heavy truck, relying on the local advantage, SINOTRUK integrated various resources, and established the extensive and close cooperation relationship with dozen of domestic well-known heavy duty truck manufacturers and the refitting factories, such as Sinotruk Group, Shandong Zhongji, Taian Lufeng, Jining Dongyue, Liaocheng Xunli, Qingdao Zhongji and Zhu Madian Huajun etc.; its sales achievement has been in the stable front rank in consecutive years among group branches, with annual sales of more than 3,000 vehicles.
Currently, on the promise of expanding the domestic market share continuously, SINOTRUK vigorously develops the overseas market and pays a close attention to China’s foreign aid programs, exported engineering vehicles to the large state-owned enterprise such as Sinohydro Bureau 13 Co., Ltd and Dongying Shengli Oilfield etc. successively; meanwhile, the company actively develops the end-customers groups, exported hundreds of heavy duty trucks to dozens of countries such as Ghana, Angola, Congo, Tanzania, Kenya, Indonesia, and accumulated rich experience in exportation. Company will take “standardization, management, development and win-win” as the guideline, establish perfect rules and regulations and a scientific and efficient incentive mechanism, service for the most middle and end users in all aspects, to make a greater contribution to the development of China heavy duty truck industry.
Times Tiancheng Auto Sales Group Co., Ltd. is registered approved by the state administration for industry and commerce; it is an independent registered company which combining entire vehicle sales, spare parts supply, vehicle maintenance, vehicle refitting and supporting service as integration. Since established in 2001, Times Tiancheng Auto Sales Group Co., Ltd has obtained the first class brand agency for Sinotruk and Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck in succession, and won the first in annual sales of Sinotruk and Shanxi Heavy Duty Truck.for 4 consecutive years. In 2007, annual sales have exceeded 20,000, with annual sales of 4.6 billion RMB.
Group Company has a sound domestic marketing network, and made investment and set up 19 heavy duty trucks branches in 12 regions around China, and formed a stable business cooperation relationship with a great majority of dealers and system large users; meanwhile, the company also actively explored overseas markets, set up branch companies and offices in Vietnam, Sudan, Ukraine, and Angola successively. The export sale has a trend of progressive increasing per year. Times Tiancheng Group has gradually become the largest mainstream distributor among the domestic heavy duty trucks.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017