Dongfeng Motor Corporation
Founded in 1969, Dongfeng Motor Corporation (hereafter referred to as DFM), formerly named Second Automobile Works Co., is one of the 3 giant auto makers in China. Its main businesses include passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, engine, auto parts & components, and equipment. Through over 40 years of development, a set of R&D and manufacturing facilities have been established as well as an extensive distribution and after-sales network, which unfolds a business display of footed in Hubei while radiating the whole nation.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Factory
The major business facilities are located in Shiyan, Xiangfan, Wuhan and Guangzhou. In addition, several branches are placed in Shanghai, Liuzhou (Guangxi), Yancheng (Jiangsu), Nanchong (Sichuan), Zhengzhou (Henan), Urumchi (Xinjiang), Chaoyang (Liaoning), Hangzhou (Zhejiang), Kunming (Yunnan), etc.
As of 2007, DFM has gained an annual output of 1,137,000 vehicles, a sales income of ￥164,800,000,000, 12.94% market shares and 121,000 registered employees. The company ranks 20th in TOP 500 of domestic enterprises and 5th in TOP 500 of domestic manufacturers respectively. In 2007, the domestic market shares of medium/heavy duty commercial vehicle and medium duty bus topped 1st; light duty commercial vehicle and SUV secured 2nd and car the 3rd. By the end of 2011, DFM’s total assets amounted to RMB 232 billion yuan and has a staff number of 160,000. Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) sold over 3,07,850 vehicles in 2011, achieving a sales revenue of RMB390.4 billion yuan. In 2012, Dongfeng Motor Corporation ranked No.432 among Fortune Global Top 500, ranked No.16 among top 500 Chinese enterprises, and ranked No.3 among top 500 Chinese manufacturers.
In 2011, Dongfeng own brand vehicle sales has lept over one-million-unit threshold, sold 1126500 units, representing a growth 10 ppt higher than the industry average. The competitive edge of Dongfeng brand commercial vehicles was further consolidated, with total sales ranking industry No.1. Dongfeng brand passenger vehicle business also accelerates its growth momentum, with its product line-up further expanded and its sales growth ranking among top 6 in the own brand PV industry. On December 10th, 2011, DFM officially released its “Qian” D300 business plan for Dongfeng own brand vehicle business. The core objective of Qian plan is to sell 3 million units of own-brand vehicles in 2016, including 1 million units Dongfeng brand commercial vehicles, 1 million units Dongfeng brand passenger vehicles and 1 million units Dongfeng vehicles carrying other local brands. Meanwhile, DFM aims to further develop its CV business to be No.1 in China and maintain among top 3 in the world. DFM also unswervingly strives to develop its own brand PV business into the top league among all local brands. In 2012, Dongfeng own brand vehicles achieved an aggregate sales of 1,121,000 units, ranking among top three. Dongfeng own brand CV sales reached 606,000 units, continuing to take a leading position in PRC market. Among which, HDT and MDT ranked industry NO.1 for nine consecutive years. Dongfeng own brand PV sales reached 543,200 units, representing a yoy growth of 27.29%, higher than industry average by 21.94 percentage.
Aligned with the trend of auto industry development in world market, DFM has defined its position and set a goal to build a centennial DFM, which is capable of sustained growth, an internationalized DFM, which is world oriented, and an open DFM which is capable of independent development. And more aggressively, DFM is also looking forward to becoming the No.1 in China, internationally weighted auto maker in the world with convincing profit rate, sustainable development and constant value returning to shareholders, customers, employees and society. Currently, the corporate business has been on a fast-growth track to another achievement that will make greater contribution to Chinese auto industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March