Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd
Being one subsidiary company of China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd., Jinhua Youngman Automobile-Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Jinhua, Zhejiang, with convenient traffic. Composed of three sub-groups (namely the commercial vehicle group, the passenger vehicle group, and the automotive components group), China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd. is one private-owned shareholding automotive industry group mainly focusing on the manufacture of NEOPLAN luxury coaches, MAN luxury heavy-duty trucks, sedans, and automotive components. The company established the province-level technical center and the post-doctoral mobile station approved by the Ministry of Personnel and built up the good industry-study-research relationship with domestic renowned universities including Zhejiang University, Jilin University, Wuhan University of Technology, and Hefei University of Technology, with strong technical development capability. It has become one nationwide important production and R&D base for heavy-duty trucks, luxury coaches, and luxury sedans and is one enterprise strongly supported by the central government.
Youngman introduced the world first-class MAN heavy-duty truck technology in August, 2004. Being the sole overall strategic partner of Germany MAN Truck in China, it possesses the exclusive right for introduction, production, and sales of MAN trucks in Chinese market and becomes the sole user for integral MAN trademark and the manufacture base in China. The Youngman trucks inherited the German automobile design concept of “Human-oriented” in terms of the overall design. On the basis of ISO 9001 quality management system standard, the company organizes the production strictly in accordance with the advanced technical processes, drawings, and complete equipment introduced from Germany MAN and guarantees the excellent safety, driving stability, and driving/riding comfort of the products. In addition, the Youngman trucks feature outstanding performances including high power, high torque, good power, good dynamic performance, and high reliability and represent the top technology and design level of the world luxury heavy-duty trucks.
At present, the company possesses dozens of the vehicle models including the heavy-duty truck series JNP3250FD, JNP4180FD, and JNP4250FD, the special vehicle series JNP5250GJB, and chassis truck JNP1250FD16J for oilfield, fire control, and city multifunctional vehicles, which fully complied with the GB/T 1332-1991 standard and passed the testing by State Truck Quality Surveillance & Inspection Center. The products feature safety, reliability, high efficiency, environment protection, and saving of social resources and take the lead in nationwide heavy-duty truck industry.
Facing the challenge of economic globalization, we will inherit the product concept of “Four-High” (namely high added value, high technology content, high reliability, and high environment protection) and further enrich and expand the product lineup while insisting on the high-end quality of Germany MAN trucks. In addition, we will strictly implement the enterprise philosophy of “world brand + MAN quality + Chinese price + Youngman service = Youngman truck”, work out accounts for customers, build up “large logistic network”, help the logistics companies and freight transport companies save operation cost, and realize the all-win among the user, enterprise and society.
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2017-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September