Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd
Being one subsidiary company of China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd., Jinhua Youngman Automobile-Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Jinhua, Zhejiang, with convenient traffic. Composed of three sub-groups (namely the commercial vehicle group, the passenger vehicle group, and the automotive components group), China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd. is one private-owned shareholding automotive industry group mainly focusing on the manufacture of NEOPLAN luxury coaches, MAN luxury heavy-duty trucks, sedans, and automotive components. The company established the province-level technical center and the post-doctoral mobile station approved by the Ministry of Personnel and built up the good industry-study-research relationship with domestic renowned universities including Zhejiang University, Jilin University, Wuhan University of Technology, and Hefei University of Technology, with strong technical development capability. It has become one nationwide important production and R&D base for heavy-duty trucks, luxury coaches, and luxury sedans and is one enterprise strongly supported by the central government.
Youngman introduced the world first-class MAN heavy-duty truck technology in August, 2004. Being the sole overall strategic partner of Germany MAN Truck in China, it possesses the exclusive right for introduction, production, and sales of MAN trucks in Chinese market and becomes the sole user for integral MAN trademark and the manufacture base in China. The Youngman trucks inherited the German automobile design concept of “Human-oriented” in terms of the overall design. On the basis of ISO 9001 quality management system standard, the company organizes the production strictly in accordance with the advanced technical processes, drawings, and complete equipment introduced from Germany MAN and guarantees the excellent safety, driving stability, and driving/riding comfort of the products. In addition, the Youngman trucks feature outstanding performances including high power, high torque, good power, good dynamic performance, and high reliability and represent the top technology and design level of the world luxury heavy-duty trucks.
At present, the company possesses dozens of the vehicle models including the heavy-duty truck series JNP3250FD, JNP4180FD, and JNP4250FD, the special vehicle series JNP5250GJB, and chassis truck JNP1250FD16J for oilfield, fire control, and city multifunctional vehicles, which fully complied with the GB/T 1332-1991 standard and passed the testing by State Truck Quality Surveillance & Inspection Center. The products feature safety, reliability, high efficiency, environment protection, and saving of social resources and take the lead in nationwide heavy-duty truck industry.
Facing the challenge of economic globalization, we will inherit the product concept of “Four-High” (namely high added value, high technology content, high reliability, and high environment protection) and further enrich and expand the product lineup while insisting on the high-end quality of Germany MAN trucks. In addition, we will strictly implement the enterprise philosophy of “world brand + MAN quality + Chinese price + Youngman service = Youngman truck”, work out accounts for customers, build up “large logistic network”, help the logistics companies and freight transport companies save operation cost, and realize the all-win among the user, enterprise and society.
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2017-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019