Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd
Being one subsidiary company of China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd., Jinhua Youngman Automobile-Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Jinhua, Zhejiang, with convenient traffic. Composed of three sub-groups (namely the commercial vehicle group, the passenger vehicle group, and the automotive components group), China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd. is one private-owned shareholding automotive industry group mainly focusing on the manufacture of NEOPLAN luxury coaches, MAN luxury heavy-duty trucks, sedans, and automotive components. The company established the province-level technical center and the post-doctoral mobile station approved by the Ministry of Personnel and built up the good industry-study-research relationship with domestic renowned universities including Zhejiang University, Jilin University, Wuhan University of Technology, and Hefei University of Technology, with strong technical development capability. It has become one nationwide important production and R&D base for heavy-duty trucks, luxury coaches, and luxury sedans and is one enterprise strongly supported by the central government.
Youngman introduced the world first-class MAN heavy-duty truck technology in August, 2004. Being the sole overall strategic partner of Germany MAN Truck in China, it possesses the exclusive right for introduction, production, and sales of MAN trucks in Chinese market and becomes the sole user for integral MAN trademark and the manufacture base in China. The Youngman trucks inherited the German automobile design concept of “Human-oriented” in terms of the overall design. On the basis of ISO 9001 quality management system standard, the company organizes the production strictly in accordance with the advanced technical processes, drawings, and complete equipment introduced from Germany MAN and guarantees the excellent safety, driving stability, and driving/riding comfort of the products. In addition, the Youngman trucks feature outstanding performances including high power, high torque, good power, good dynamic performance, and high reliability and represent the top technology and design level of the world luxury heavy-duty trucks.
At present, the company possesses dozens of the vehicle models including the heavy-duty truck series JNP3250FD, JNP4180FD, and JNP4250FD, the special vehicle series JNP5250GJB, and chassis truck JNP1250FD16J for oilfield, fire control, and city multifunctional vehicles, which fully complied with the GB/T 1332-1991 standard and passed the testing by State Truck Quality Surveillance & Inspection Center. The products feature safety, reliability, high efficiency, environment protection, and saving of social resources and take the lead in nationwide heavy-duty truck industry.
Facing the challenge of economic globalization, we will inherit the product concept of “Four-High” (namely high added value, high technology content, high reliability, and high environment protection) and further enrich and expand the product lineup while insisting on the high-end quality of Germany MAN trucks. In addition, we will strictly implement the enterprise philosophy of “world brand + MAN quality + Chinese price + Youngman service = Youngman truck”, work out accounts for customers, build up “large logistic network”, help the logistics companies and freight transport companies save operation cost, and realize the all-win among the user, enterprise and society.
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2009-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July