SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, formerly known as Chongqing Hongyan Motor Company, Ltd., is a quality conscious, heavy duty truck manufacturer that was reconstructed by SAIC-IVECO Commercial Vehicle Investment Co., Ltd., and Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group. Over the years, we have continued to introduce Berliet technology and Steyr technology, created Hongyan brand, and obtained the right to use the Steyr brand. Today, our products comprise 25 series (such as XinDaKang and Tampa) and are available in over 1000 varieties, with carrying capacities ranging from 5 tons to 60 tons.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Company has been manufacturing heavy duty trucks for over 40 years. Based in Chongqing city, China, we design, manufacture a wide range of heavy duty trucks and special trucks based on heavy duty trucks such as tractor trucks, dump truck,cargo truck, tanker trucks, and some construction engineering vehicles like concrete mixer truck, dump truck, heavy duty cargo trucks, SAIC-IVECO HONYANG is based on China state owned enterprise, the main products are construction engineering equipment and heavy duty equipments.
SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN implemented a series of effective quality control measures, introduced advanced IVECO prototype vehicle technology, acquired state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, employed experienced staff, and strictly implemented the ISO9001:2000 quality management system to monitor every production process. So you can feel secure in knowing that the quality of our heavy duty trucks is guaranteed. In addition, we provide continuous training to improve employee efficiency, which greatly reduces our production costs, thus enabling us to provide our heavy trucks at lower prices.
Our high quality products win us customers, and our considerate service keeps them. We have a comprehensive dealership and service network that extends throughout the world, giving customers access to our wide variety of heavy duty trucks and parts. To assist customers in better understanding our products, we can provide samples of our heavy duty trucks, for a fee. We also offer a 6 to 24-month warranty, depending on the product. With an annual production capacity of 70,000 trucks, you won't have to wait long for your vehicle. Typically, orders are delivered in 30-40 days. Technical support is also available.
At SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company, our superior quality and caring service have resulted in our tractor trucks, dump trucks, and cargo trucks becoming popular in Algeria, South Africa, Zambia, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Chile, and more. If you have any questions or need information on our concrete mixer trucks, bulk cement trucks or tank trucks etc., please contact us.
Are you looking for a dump truck to transport materials for construction, a concrete mixing truck to move concrete from plant to building site, or a tanker truck to carry liquids or gases? If your answer is "Yes," then Hongyan vehicles are the perfect choice for you.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2013-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017