HINO Auto Company Limited
HINO Auto company limited is established on November 28th. 2007. It is the AV Company invested by Guangzhou Auto Group Shares Company Limited and Japan HINO motors limited at 50% to 50%. The registering assets are 430 million euros.
HINO aims at establishing world class commercial vehicles, and is responsible for providing satisfying products to customers. The products include truck, bus, and other commercial vehicles.
The Conghua base has taken area with 1,060,000 square meters, and it mainly produces HINO heavy truck, tractor, and Yangcheng light truck as well as engine. It is predicted that the initial stage of the program will be realized annual capacity with 20,000 heavy trucks, and 30,000 light trucks. Shenyang base will introduce HINO multi-functional commercial buses on the basis of current commercial buses. The annual capacity will be expanded to 4000 completed buses vehicles and 5000 chassis on the basis of current capacity of 2000 completed buses vehicles and 2500 chassis
- HINO Auto Company Limited 2009-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July