HINO Auto Company Limited
HINO Auto company limited is established on November 28th. 2007. It is the AV Company invested by Guangzhou Auto Group Shares Company Limited and Japan HINO motors limited at 50% to 50%. The registering assets are 430 million euros.
HINO aims at establishing world class commercial vehicles, and is responsible for providing satisfying products to customers. The products include truck, bus, and other commercial vehicles.
The Conghua base has taken area with 1,060,000 square meters, and it mainly produces HINO heavy truck, tractor, and Yangcheng light truck as well as engine. It is predicted that the initial stage of the program will be realized annual capacity with 20,000 heavy trucks, and 30,000 light trucks. Shenyang base will introduce HINO multi-functional commercial buses on the basis of current commercial buses. The annual capacity will be expanded to 4000 completed buses vehicles and 5000 chassis on the basis of current capacity of 2000 completed buses vehicles and 2500 chassis
- HINO Auto Company Limited 2009-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018