www.chinatrucks.com: Founded on March 1st, 1996, NAVECO is a joint venture between Nanjing Automobile (Group) Corporation and IVECO S. p. A. of Fiat Group. Its registered capital is RMB 2.527 billion, each party holding 50% of the shares. NAVECO currently employs over 6000 people and covers an area of 1.25 million square meters.
The company operates under two brands, IVECO and Yuejin. IVECO Brand has a designed annual production capacity of 60,000 IVECO light vehicles and 75,000 diesel engines, covering four product lines, namely Turbo Daily, Power Daily, off-road and Venice. There are over 200 models of light bus, truck, military off-road vehicle and medium bus of 7 tonnages from 3 to 6.5 tons and 7 wheelbases.
Yuejin Brand has a designed annual production capacity of 100,000 light and medium vehicles of Classic series and Ouka series. For the Classic series, there are four product lines, Xiaohu, Shuaihu, Zuanka and Chaolika, covering Yuejin light truck, Lingye heavy truck, bus chassis and special vehicles, totaling over 500 models. While Yuejin Ouka series adopts technology from IVECO Italy and covers narrow, medium and wide cab trucks. The product series covers Yuejin light truck, Lingye heavy truck, bus chassis and special-purpose vehicle, totaling more than 500 types. Yuejin Ouka series introduces IVECO Italy’s technologies, and its light truck covers narrow, medium and wide cab.
NAVECO is the first light vehicle manufacturer in China that boasts independent R&D capabilities. With IVECO Italy’s technical strength, working with such world famous auto design companies as Italdesign-Giugiaro, NAVECO also has high-level software, hardware and digital-development technologies for product development. With all these, NAVECO achieves simultaneous engineering from product design to production, effectively reducing product design and development cycle and ensuring design quality of new products.
The company has introduced many advanced machining and inspection equipment, of which 80% are from Germany, USA and Italy, offering reliable guarantee for the high quality of products. The company has applied modern IT management systems like ERP and e-commerce, and has widely utilized CAD/CAT/CAM to ensure efficiency of management system. Moreover, the company has set up distribution and service networks with high market coverage and strong technology to provide clients with constant, fast and GPS-like services.
The company has established a scientific quality management system and adheres to the quality philosophy of ‘Strive for Perfect Vehicles by Putting Quality First, Create Famous Brand with Quality and Efficiency by Giving Absolutely Priority to Customers’. It has also obtained the national, industrial and military quality system certifications such as ISO9001, TS 16949 and GJB9001A-2001, forming a reliable and efficient quality assurance system. The products have passed the EEC certification, which lays solid foundation for further market expansion worldwide.
- Naveco Profile 2013-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April