www.chinatrucks.com: Founded on March 1st, 1996, NAVECO is a joint venture between Nanjing Automobile (Group) Corporation and IVECO S. p. A. of Fiat Group. Its registered capital is RMB 2.527 billion, each party holding 50% of the shares. NAVECO currently employs over 6000 people and covers an area of 1.25 million square meters.
The company operates under two brands, IVECO and Yuejin. IVECO Brand has a designed annual production capacity of 60,000 IVECO light vehicles and 75,000 diesel engines, covering four product lines, namely Turbo Daily, Power Daily, off-road and Venice. There are over 200 models of light bus, truck, military off-road vehicle and medium bus of 7 tonnages from 3 to 6.5 tons and 7 wheelbases.
Yuejin Brand has a designed annual production capacity of 100,000 light and medium vehicles of Classic series and Ouka series. For the Classic series, there are four product lines, Xiaohu, Shuaihu, Zuanka and Chaolika, covering Yuejin light truck, Lingye heavy truck, bus chassis and special vehicles, totaling over 500 models. While Yuejin Ouka series adopts technology from IVECO Italy and covers narrow, medium and wide cab trucks. The product series covers Yuejin light truck, Lingye heavy truck, bus chassis and special-purpose vehicle, totaling more than 500 types. Yuejin Ouka series introduces IVECO Italy’s technologies, and its light truck covers narrow, medium and wide cab.
NAVECO is the first light vehicle manufacturer in China that boasts independent R&D capabilities. With IVECO Italy’s technical strength, working with such world famous auto design companies as Italdesign-Giugiaro, NAVECO also has high-level software, hardware and digital-development technologies for product development. With all these, NAVECO achieves simultaneous engineering from product design to production, effectively reducing product design and development cycle and ensuring design quality of new products.
The company has introduced many advanced machining and inspection equipment, of which 80% are from Germany, USA and Italy, offering reliable guarantee for the high quality of products. The company has applied modern IT management systems like ERP and e-commerce, and has widely utilized CAD/CAT/CAM to ensure efficiency of management system. Moreover, the company has set up distribution and service networks with high market coverage and strong technology to provide clients with constant, fast and GPS-like services.
The company has established a scientific quality management system and adheres to the quality philosophy of ‘Strive for Perfect Vehicles by Putting Quality First, Create Famous Brand with Quality and Efficiency by Giving Absolutely Priority to Customers’. It has also obtained the national, industrial and military quality system certifications such as ISO9001, TS 16949 and GJB9001A-2001, forming a reliable and efficient quality assurance system. The products have passed the EEC certification, which lays solid foundation for further market expansion worldwide.
- Naveco Profile 2017-06-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September