MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd.
MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd. with seat in Beijing along with it's Shanghai Branch Office is acting as trading and service organisation of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG in Munich, Germany, a leading manufacturer of medium, heavy and extra-heavy trucks, specialty vehicles, commuter buses and luxury coaches as well as top notch engines and quality components.
MAN is active in China since2003, we offer comprehensive sales/marketing, technical and special assistance. A centralized technical support and spare-part centre with a growing net of strategic dealers, authorized workshops, qualified licensing and body building partners complete MAN's widespread national presence in China. Through Steyr products we have already been well known over decades, best demonstrated by an excellent branding and product awareness.
MAN and Steyr (MAN wholly owned subsidiary) currently holds a leading position as foreign supplier of components and engines, CKD-chassis know-how and technology transfer as well as CUB shipments for trucks and busses. MAN further believes in important growth and market opportunities in China while fully concentrating on the professional market with innovative technology and top quality tailored to the specific needs of its customers.
For more information：http://www.man-mn.cn/
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-11-01
- MAN Truck and Bus (China) Ltd. 2017-05-01
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2017-04-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2009-02-19
- Jinhua Youngman Automobile Co Ltd 2009-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019