Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Located in Airport New District, Yuncheng, Shanxi province, PRC, Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd is a heavy-truck enterprise integrating research, development, production, sales, and service. Established in 2004 and put into service on October 26, 2009, the factory covers an area of 4300 Mu, with a total planning construction area of 300,000 square meters. The total investment exceeds RMB 3 billion. It owns five first rate process & production lines in China including stamping, welding, painting, final assembly, and modification. The major production equipments as well as inspection and testing equipments can reach the domestic advanced level. 40% of the employees are granted with college degree or above and engineering technicians take up 30%, forming a high-quality and professionally skillful team. “大运DAYUN” and大运“ ”are both Chinese famous trademarks.
The Dayun Heavy Truck Project is a heavy transportation vehicle project conforming to the trend of the times based on upholding the scientific outlook on development as our guidelines and focusing on Shanxi Provincial Party Committee and Government’s strategic planning of “Giving High Priority to Transformation and Development, with the Goal of Realizing Development by Leaps and Bounds in Shanxi Economy and Society”. It is a good example of Planning for Adjustment and Invigoration of Shanxi Equipment Manufacturing Industry and has gained great attention and vigorous support from Party Committees and governments from all levels. In 2011, Wen Jiabao and Li Changchun, state and Party leaders, visited Dayun Group for inspection and instruction. They fully recognized the enterprise’s development with great expectation.
Dayun Heavy Truck integrates the design of its counterparts at home and abroad and owns more than 100 patents in critical assemblies and major components. With the strict international quality standards as our quality management objective and based on high quality, large tonnage, optimal price to expand the market, we have developed five major series of models successively, which are tractor truck, dump truck, cargo vehicle, special vehicle, and trailer. The product R&D applies people-oriented designs and advanced technologies and the products are of high performance stability, quality reliability, and sturdy appearance, thus remarkably competitive in economical efficiency, safety, and comfort.
Since Dayun Heavy Truck was put into service, there has been an overall good momentum of thriving production and sales. Our volume ranks top 10 in China, serving as an effective force in China’s heavy truck industry and our products, also exported to over 20 countries in Africa, South America, Asia etc. are highly appreciated by international customers.
The Dayun Heavy Truck Project is carried out through overall planning and stage-by-stage implementation. Stage I was designed with an annual capacity of 50,000 heavy trucks, annual output value above RMB 43 billion, and annual profit and taxes above RMB 1.5 billion. After Stage II is put into service, a scale with an annual yield of 100,000 vehicles and the annual output value above RMB 30 billion will be reached with the annual profit and taxes above RMB 3 billion.
Dayun company has always been sticking to the developing objective of “building an enterprise with the corporate culture of integrity and sincerity, and making great Contribution to Society”. We will work tirelessly to build a world famous truck brand.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September