Shaanxi Fast Group is the largest specialized production enterprise and exportation base in China, mainly for heavy-duty auto transmissions, auto gears, forgings and castings. Each operation index of Fast Group ranks the first in the national gear industry for successive six years and the annual output and sales of heavy-duty transmission has ranked the first in the world. Fast Group ranks Top 10 tax-paying company in China gear industry, Top 50 in China automobile industry, Top 100 in China machinery industry, Top 500 in China manufacturing industry, and Top 1000 in China large-scale enterprises.
Fast Group also wins the title of “National May 1st Labor Award”and is listed as “Export Base of Auto Components”by the State. Fast trade mark is recognized as“China Well-known Trade Mark”and gear products of Fast Group have the honor to win “Inspection-Free Certificate” from the state.
Relying on technology progress and independent innovation, Fast Group has now grown to be the largest global manufacturer and seller for heavy-duty transmissions. It has four subsidiary plants in Xi’an and Baoji, totally over ten wholly-owned and share stock companies. Now Fast Group has formed a comprehensive production capacity of annual production of 800,000 units of transmissions matching with all kinds of vehicles, gears of 50 million pieces and auto forgings of 80,000 tons. The products of heavy-duty transmissions are widely matched with vehicles of over one thousand types from more than 50 domestic vehicle manufacturers, occupied more than 86% market share of heavy-duty vehicles over 8 tons and more than 92 % over 43 tons at home, and widely exported to over ten countries and regions, like USA, Australia, East Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East, etc.. Fast Group has strong and solid R&D capability, and with more than 20 patents and many types of its transmissions have the honor to win “Special Award for Outstanding New Products”by the state gear industry and “Science and Technology Award of Shaanxi Provence”.The twin-countershaft heavy-duty transmissions, developed by its own intellectual property rights and with high-tech content, reach to more than twenty series with hundreds of types.
Fast Group has distinguished modernized facilities with international advanced forging production line, CNC machining line, heat treat line, assembly line as well as high-efficiency & high-precision measurement, inspection and testing equipments, which reliably guarantee the high quality of its products. Fast Group has successively acquired ISO 9001:2000, QS9000, ISO/TS16949:2000 Quality System Certification, ISO10012:2003 Measurement, Inspection and Test System Certification with AAA class, ISO43001:2004 Environment Management System Certification, ISO17025:1999 Lab Certification and OHSAS18001:1999 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification.
In the voting for China star automobile service brand, Fast Group is awarded the top prize of “Five Star Automobile Service Brand”for successive years, being the only listed enterprise in gear industry of China. In “The First China-International Truck Fuel Saving Competition”, the transmission of Fast Group is awarded “Achievement Award for Fuel Saving”and the “Most Fuel Saving Transmission Award”respectively. Fast Group is the only enterprise which obtains two awards in the auto spare parts and assembly industry. In the voting of “China Automobile Self-Innovation Achievements Ceremony”, four new types of transmissions of Fast Group is awarded “Original Innovation Award”and “Integration Innovation Award”respectively. The total number of awards ranks the first in the auto spares part and assembly industry.
The development of Fast Group receives high attention from the Party, State and local government. The party and state leaders, such as Wu Bangguo, Jia Qinglin, Zhou Yongkang, Li Yuanchao, Zeng Qinghong, Luo Gan, Zeng Peiyan, Li Lanqing, etc., inspected Fast Group in succession, guided the company’s work and gave high praises to the great achievements of Fast Group through innovation and development.
- Fast Group 2009-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July