Shaanxi Fast Group is the largest specialized production enterprise and exportation base in China, mainly for heavy-duty auto transmissions, auto gears, forgings and castings. Each operation index of Fast Group ranks the first in the national gear industry for successive six years and the annual output and sales of heavy-duty transmission has ranked the first in the world. Fast Group ranks Top 10 tax-paying company in China gear industry, Top 50 in China automobile industry, Top 100 in China machinery industry, Top 500 in China manufacturing industry, and Top 1000 in China large-scale enterprises.
Fast Group also wins the title of “National May 1st Labor Award”and is listed as “Export Base of Auto Components”by the State. Fast trade mark is recognized as“China Well-known Trade Mark”and gear products of Fast Group have the honor to win “Inspection-Free Certificate” from the state.
Relying on technology progress and independent innovation, Fast Group has now grown to be the largest global manufacturer and seller for heavy-duty transmissions. It has four subsidiary plants in Xi’an and Baoji, totally over ten wholly-owned and share stock companies. Now Fast Group has formed a comprehensive production capacity of annual production of 800,000 units of transmissions matching with all kinds of vehicles, gears of 50 million pieces and auto forgings of 80,000 tons. The products of heavy-duty transmissions are widely matched with vehicles of over one thousand types from more than 50 domestic vehicle manufacturers, occupied more than 86% market share of heavy-duty vehicles over 8 tons and more than 92 % over 43 tons at home, and widely exported to over ten countries and regions, like USA, Australia, East Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East, etc.. Fast Group has strong and solid R&D capability, and with more than 20 patents and many types of its transmissions have the honor to win “Special Award for Outstanding New Products”by the state gear industry and “Science and Technology Award of Shaanxi Provence”.The twin-countershaft heavy-duty transmissions, developed by its own intellectual property rights and with high-tech content, reach to more than twenty series with hundreds of types.
Fast Group has distinguished modernized facilities with international advanced forging production line, CNC machining line, heat treat line, assembly line as well as high-efficiency & high-precision measurement, inspection and testing equipments, which reliably guarantee the high quality of its products. Fast Group has successively acquired ISO 9001:2000, QS9000, ISO/TS16949:2000 Quality System Certification, ISO10012:2003 Measurement, Inspection and Test System Certification with AAA class, ISO43001:2004 Environment Management System Certification, ISO17025:1999 Lab Certification and OHSAS18001:1999 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification.
In the voting for China star automobile service brand, Fast Group is awarded the top prize of “Five Star Automobile Service Brand”for successive years, being the only listed enterprise in gear industry of China. In “The First China-International Truck Fuel Saving Competition”, the transmission of Fast Group is awarded “Achievement Award for Fuel Saving”and the “Most Fuel Saving Transmission Award”respectively. Fast Group is the only enterprise which obtains two awards in the auto spare parts and assembly industry. In the voting of “China Automobile Self-Innovation Achievements Ceremony”, four new types of transmissions of Fast Group is awarded “Original Innovation Award”and “Integration Innovation Award”respectively. The total number of awards ranks the first in the auto spares part and assembly industry.
The development of Fast Group receives high attention from the Party, State and local government. The party and state leaders, such as Wu Bangguo, Jia Qinglin, Zhou Yongkang, Li Yuanchao, Zeng Qinghong, Luo Gan, Zeng Peiyan, Li Lanqing, etc., inspected Fast Group in succession, guided the company’s work and gave high praises to the great achievements of Fast Group through innovation and development.
- Fast Group 2015-06-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September