Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd.
Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. (QJGT) was established on Dec. 28, 2002 and is affiliated to Chongqing Machinery & Electric Co. Ltd. Its predecessor is China's leading gear plant in 1980s--Qijiang Gear Plant which was set up in 1928 in Nanjing. After decades of development, QJGT now becomes one of China's largest automotive parts manufacturers and ranks among top 500 Chinese machinery enterprises.
With advanced equipment and testing instruments imported from the US, Germany, and Japan, the company has passed ISO9001:2000 certificate and got CNAS certificate. It creates three images through years of efforts: "No.1 Brand of Chinese Bus Transmission", "First Choice of Exported Vehicles", and "Appointed Brand of Chinese Military Vehicles". The company has already had the capacity to produce 100,000 units of transmission and 250,000 units of bevel gears.
QJGT's modern control room
- Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. 2009-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017