Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd.
Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. (QJGT) was established on Dec. 28, 2002 and is affiliated to Chongqing Machinery & Electric Co. Ltd. Its predecessor is China's leading gear plant in 1980s--Qijiang Gear Plant which was set up in 1928 in Nanjing. After decades of development, QJGT now becomes one of China's largest automotive parts manufacturers and ranks among top 500 Chinese machinery enterprises.
With advanced equipment and testing instruments imported from the US, Germany, and Japan, the company has passed ISO9001:2000 certificate and got CNAS certificate. It creates three images through years of efforts: "No.1 Brand of Chinese Bus Transmission", "First Choice of Exported Vehicles", and "Appointed Brand of Chinese Military Vehicles". The company has already had the capacity to produce 100,000 units of transmission and 250,000 units of bevel gears.
QJGT's modern control room
- Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. 2009-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017