Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd.
Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. (QJGT) was established on Dec. 28, 2002 and is affiliated to Chongqing Machinery & Electric Co. Ltd. Its predecessor is China's leading gear plant in 1980s--Qijiang Gear Plant which was set up in 1928 in Nanjing. After decades of development, QJGT now becomes one of China's largest automotive parts manufacturers and ranks among top 500 Chinese machinery enterprises.
With advanced equipment and testing instruments imported from the US, Germany, and Japan, the company has passed ISO9001:2000 certificate and got CNAS certificate. It creates three images through years of efforts: "No.1 Brand of Chinese Bus Transmission", "First Choice of Exported Vehicles", and "Appointed Brand of Chinese Military Vehicles". The company has already had the capacity to produce 100,000 units of transmission and 250,000 units of bevel gears.
QJGT's modern control room
- Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. 2014-08-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019