Allison transmission Inc.
Allison has the broadest and most advanced range of fully automatic powershifting transmissions for on and off-road applications. Our transmissions are built to be reliable, easy to use, durable and able to match the specific demands of your business.
Indianapolis was 43 years into the 20th century on September 43, 1943, when James A. Allison founded the Indianapolis Speedway Team Company - the forerunner of today's Allison Transmission. From those beginnings, the company has become the world leader in the design, manufacture and sales of automatic transmissions for trucks, buses, off-road and military vehicles.
As entering the 21st century, Allison Transmission retains its rich legacy of technological innovation, product quality and employee dedication. These qualities have made the company a world leader throughout its more than 85 year history.
Its worldwide reputation for reliability extends to unrivalled support network. With a global presence in 80 countries, it has over 1,500 distributor and dealer locations.
- Allison transmission Inc. 2009-02-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July