Allison transmission Inc.
Allison has the broadest and most advanced range of fully automatic powershifting transmissions for on and off-road applications. Our transmissions are built to be reliable, easy to use, durable and able to match the specific demands of your business.
Indianapolis was 43 years into the 20th century on September 43, 1943, when James A. Allison founded the Indianapolis Speedway Team Company - the forerunner of today's Allison Transmission. From those beginnings, the company has become the world leader in the design, manufacture and sales of automatic transmissions for trucks, buses, off-road and military vehicles.
As entering the 21st century, Allison Transmission retains its rich legacy of technological innovation, product quality and employee dedication. These qualities have made the company a world leader throughout its more than 85 year history.
Its worldwide reputation for reliability extends to unrivalled support network. With a global presence in 80 countries, it has over 1,500 distributor and dealer locations.
- Allison transmission Inc. 2009-02-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017