Allison transmission Inc.
Allison has the broadest and most advanced range of fully automatic powershifting transmissions for on and off-road applications. Our transmissions are built to be reliable, easy to use, durable and able to match the specific demands of your business.
Indianapolis was 43 years into the 20th century on September 43, 1943, when James A. Allison founded the Indianapolis Speedway Team Company - the forerunner of today's Allison Transmission. From those beginnings, the company has become the world leader in the design, manufacture and sales of automatic transmissions for trucks, buses, off-road and military vehicles.
As entering the 21st century, Allison Transmission retains its rich legacy of technological innovation, product quality and employee dedication. These qualities have made the company a world leader throughout its more than 85 year history.
Its worldwide reputation for reliability extends to unrivalled support network. With a global presence in 80 countries, it has over 1,500 distributor and dealer locations.
- Allison transmission Inc. 2009-02-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018