Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Cummins Engine Company, a modern mid- and heavy-duty engine production base located at the High-tech Industry Development Zone, Xiangyang City, Hubei Province, is a 50:50 joint venture between Cummins Inc. and Dongfeng Automobile Co.,Ltd.With increasingly ample product lines, Dongfeng Cummins engines have already included ISB, ISDe, QSB, ISC, ISLe, ISL, QSL, ISZ, QSZ series of electronic diesel engines with full authority, as well as B, C, L series natural gas engines, covering displacement of 3.9 to 13 L and power ranges of 80 to 680 HP. Some 2 million engines have successfully left the production line and been launched into market up to now, which are widely used in middle- and high-level intercity buses, large and middle public transit buses, light commercial vehicles, mid- and heavy-duty trucks, construction machinery, main and auxiliary marine engines, generator sets and so on.
Cummins is the world's largest independent engine manufacturer that manufactures, designs and distributes diesel and alternative fuel engines, engine key parts (fuel systems, control systems, air handling, filtration systems and exhaust treatment system) and power generation systems.Dongfeng Co. is one of China's biggest truck manufacturers.Cummins global production quality management system and standards benefit Dongfeng Cummins in the aspects of product development, manufacturing, quality, management and so on, improving the competitiveness of both the enterprise and the products.
With their outstanding performance, reliability and durability, high efficience & low consumption, Dongfeng Cummins bus engines, covering displacement of 3.9 to 9.5 L and power range of 125 to 385 HP (92-285 kw), can satisfy emission standards of China NS IV, NS V and Euro IV, Euro V, to provide suitable clean power solutions tailored for customers in the field of highway buses, tour buses, public transit buses and school buses.
Cummins engines not only enjoy first-class reliability, durability and fuel economy in the industry, but pioneer new technology and new products, playing a positive role in advancing the implementation of increasingly strict emissions regulations, to satisfy various customer demands.Meanwhile, Cummins is the biggest supplier of aftertreatment system of light-, med- and heavy-duty diesel engines meeting Euro IV, Euro V emission standards in Europe and the United States market.
While introducing advanced international technology, Dongfeng Cummins tailors their bus engines to Chinese bus market with re-development, to better meet needs of Chinese customer. While forming strategic alliance with domestic leading enterprises such as Yutong, Suzhou Kinglong, Xiamen Kinglong, Xiamen Golden Dragon and Zhongtong, to provide professional service in public transit and passenger transportation markets in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhengzhou, Kunming, Shenyang etc., Dongfeng Cummins bus engines have become preferred power of Chinese buses entering the overseas markets, with their ultra low emissions and outstanding quality, promoting the competitiveness of Chinese buses in high-end markets of Italy, France, Malta,Macedonia, Cyprus and so on.
Expertise Service Helps Traveling Everywhere
With more than 4300 service suppliers and 460 spare parts dealers throughout 31 provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, Dongfeng Cummins provides domestic customers with convenient expertise service.At the same time, we can provide expertise service support for the overseas customers through over 6500 Cummins dealers in more than 190 countries and regions.
Please contact local Dongfeng Cummins service provider for relative service support, or call Dongfeng Cummins 24 hour service hot line at 400 880 9119.We will be ready at your service at any time.
Highway Bus (incl. City Transit Bus) Engines
Dongfeng Cummins engines installed on buses are covered for 24 months (or 300,000 kilometers), whichever occurs first.
Highway Truck Engines
Dongfeng Cummins mechanical engines installed on trucks are covered for 18 months (or 200,000 kilometers), Dongfeng Cummins electronically controlled engines are covered for 24 months (or 200,000 kilometers), whichever occurs first.
Engines installed on dump trucks and vehicles modified with dumper chassis, as well as vehicles frequently used on tough road or roadless area are covered for 12 months (or 100,000 kilometers), whichever occurs first.
• Strictly according to service and maintenance standard for Dongfeng Cummins engines.
• Provide training for the users, to ensure fine running of engines.
• 24/7 on call, to deal with user's feedback at any time.
• Major failures of automotive engines shall be repaired within time limit, with compensation for delay.
• Unified quality warranty parts.
• Unified packaging and marking of spare parts, with ceiling price.
• Unified labor hours and labor rate.
• Unified inspection and quality assurance practices.
• Standardized service symbol, marking, tools and slogan in engine repair specific area.
• Standardized personnel behavior standards at service stations.
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. 2015-12-01
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-11-01
- FAW Group Corporation 2018-10-01
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-09-01
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile 2018-07-02
- Beiben Heavy Duty Truck 2018-07-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co,. Ltd. 2018-06-01
- Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd 2018-05-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September