Voith Turbo Power Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo Power Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is the headquarter of VT China. It was set up in Feb. 2001. Now it is provided with a 7200 sqm workshop on a total of 12000 sqm ground. All production and testing equipment was imported from Germany, in order to be able to provide the same quality as in Germany to customers in China.
As the first production and service base for components of Voith Turbo in China, we deliver many kinds of road, rail, marine and industry products, i.e. retarders for trucks and coaches, automatic transmission for buses and our driving systems, Scharfenberg couplers, axle gearboxes, cooling systems for all kinds of rail applications. Some marine products like the Voith Schneider Propeller (VSP) for tugboats, ferries, offshore support vessels, Voith Radial Propeller (VRP) for oil platforms, Semi-Submersibles and drilling vessels. Further we provide products for industrial applications, such as fluid start-up couplings, variable-speed drives, BHS gear units, WinDrive, electronic, hydraulic gear pumps and systems, universal joint shafts, Hirth serrations, safety couplings (Safeset), highly flexible couplings, etc. We also provide training, service and Voith original spare parts to our clients in China.
As far back as 1966, Voith Turbo has taken root in China for over 40 years. It has got a rapid development and established a good long-term cooperation partnership with Chinese customers by always supplying the most reliable technology, most suitable product design and services for the markets of road, rail, marine and industry in China.
Voith Turbo shows presence at more than 43 locations in China. Through our Marketing Company and Production Facility in Shanghai, Representative Offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and Service Centers in Shenyang, Shanghai, Taiyuan and Shunde supported by satellite offices for sales and service close to our customer bases we ensure instant support and professional care.
VT China will continually provide China market with super fluid drive technology, products and services, and contribute to the energy saving and emission reduction.
- Voith Turbo Power Transmission Co., Ltd. 2015-05-01
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-11-01
- FAW Group Corporation 2018-10-01
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-09-01
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile 2018-07-02
- Beiben Heavy Duty Truck 2018-07-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co,. Ltd. 2018-06-01
- Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd 2018-05-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September