Voith Turbo Power Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo Power Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is the headquarter of VT China. It was set up in Feb. 2001. Now it is provided with a 7200 sqm workshop on a total of 12000 sqm ground. All production and testing equipment was imported from Germany, in order to be able to provide the same quality as in Germany to customers in China.
As the first production and service base for components of Voith Turbo in China, we deliver many kinds of road, rail, marine and industry products, i.e. retarders for trucks and coaches, automatic transmission for buses and our driving systems, Scharfenberg couplers, axle gearboxes, cooling systems for all kinds of rail applications. Some marine products like the Voith Schneider Propeller (VSP) for tugboats, ferries, offshore support vessels, Voith Radial Propeller (VRP) for oil platforms, Semi-Submersibles and drilling vessels. Further we provide products for industrial applications, such as fluid start-up couplings, variable-speed drives, BHS gear units, WinDrive, electronic, hydraulic gear pumps and systems, universal joint shafts, Hirth serrations, safety couplings (Safeset), highly flexible couplings, etc. We also provide training, service and Voith original spare parts to our clients in China.
As far back as 1966, Voith Turbo has taken root in China for over 40 years. It has got a rapid development and established a good long-term cooperation partnership with Chinese customers by always supplying the most reliable technology, most suitable product design and services for the markets of road, rail, marine and industry in China.
Voith Turbo shows presence at more than 43 locations in China. Through our Marketing Company and Production Facility in Shanghai, Representative Offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and Service Centers in Shenyang, Shanghai, Taiyuan and Shunde supported by satellite offices for sales and service close to our customer bases we ensure instant support and professional care.
VT China will continually provide China market with super fluid drive technology, products and services, and contribute to the energy saving and emission reduction.
- Voith Turbo Power Transmission Co., Ltd. 2015-05-01
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-11-01
- FAW Group Corporation 2018-10-01
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-09-01
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile 2018-07-02
- Beiben Heavy Duty Truck 2018-07-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co,. Ltd. 2018-06-01
- Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd 2018-05-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019