Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. is a global manufacturing enterprise with large scale facilities. The registered capital of Linglong is up to 1 billion RMB. After several years of innovation development, Linglong has become a world-famous tire enterprise with over 10 billion asset, over 10 billion RMB income, and over ten thousand staff. Linglong has been consistently among the top 20 tire enterprises in the world and top 5 in China for several years.
Linglong has national level technical center and accreditation laboratory. Linglong was the first indoor noise laboratory and rolling resistance laboratory in China. In the past two years, Linglong was successful in achieving a number of national level projects such as 863 Program, Torch Plan, joined in drafting and amending more than 60 national and industrial standards, and obtained over 300 domestic and international patents. Linglong self-developed “low profile, wet-skid resistance, low noise and ultra high performance radial tire”and was awarded “Second National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology” in the year 2010. This award is recognized as the best prize for tire industry in China. In 2015, Linglong’s brand value reached a new level of 20.295 billion RMB, keeping the first place of China tire industry.
In term of quality control, Linglong has built strict system of self-inspection and high technology inspection. Linglong’s product sells to over 180 countries and regions and is well accepted by customers in all over the world with stable and reliable quality. Linglong passed a variety of domestic and international certifications, including China 3C, America DOT, Europe ECE, Arab States GCC, Brazil INMETRO, Uruguay LATU, and America SMARTWAY. Linglong exceeds the QMS (Quality Management System) assessment of several top 10 automakers and provides OE service for GM, Ford, Tata, Tenant-Nissan, Fiat, Hyundai, etc. Linglong also achieved the main supplier and excellent suppliers for over 50 main OEMs.
In April, 2013, the high performance radial tire was put into operation in Linglong International Tire Co., Ltd.( Thailand) (LLIT). This was a big step for Linglong’s international develpment. Linglong has established manufacturing facilities in Dezhou China, Liuzhou China and Thailand while maintaining the operations facility in Zhaoyuan China.
Linglong is dedicated in achieving world tire top 10 tire companies and target to be the world-class tire enterprise with global competitiveness, advanced technology and management; the annual capacity is expected to reach 90 million units annually by 2020.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. 2015-03-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September