Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. is a global manufacturing enterprise with large scale facilities. The registered capital of Linglong is up to 1 billion RMB. After several years of innovation development, Linglong has become a world-famous tire enterprise with over 10 billion asset, over 10 billion RMB income, and over ten thousand staff. Linglong has been consistently among the top 20 tire enterprises in the world and top 5 in China for several years.
Linglong has national level technical center and accreditation laboratory. Linglong was the first indoor noise laboratory and rolling resistance laboratory in China. In the past two years, Linglong was successful in achieving a number of national level projects such as 863 Program, Torch Plan, joined in drafting and amending more than 60 national and industrial standards, and obtained over 300 domestic and international patents. Linglong self-developed “low profile, wet-skid resistance, low noise and ultra high performance radial tire”and was awarded “Second National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology” in the year 2010. This award is recognized as the best prize for tire industry in China. In 2015, Linglong’s brand value reached a new level of 20.295 billion RMB, keeping the first place of China tire industry.
In term of quality control, Linglong has built strict system of self-inspection and high technology inspection. Linglong’s product sells to over 180 countries and regions and is well accepted by customers in all over the world with stable and reliable quality. Linglong passed a variety of domestic and international certifications, including China 3C, America DOT, Europe ECE, Arab States GCC, Brazil INMETRO, Uruguay LATU, and America SMARTWAY. Linglong exceeds the QMS (Quality Management System) assessment of several top 10 automakers and provides OE service for GM, Ford, Tata, Tenant-Nissan, Fiat, Hyundai, etc. Linglong also achieved the main supplier and excellent suppliers for over 50 main OEMs.
In April, 2013, the high performance radial tire was put into operation in Linglong International Tire Co., Ltd.( Thailand) (LLIT). This was a big step for Linglong’s international develpment. Linglong has established manufacturing facilities in Dezhou China, Liuzhou China and Thailand while maintaining the operations facility in Zhaoyuan China.
Linglong is dedicated in achieving world tire top 10 tire companies and target to be the world-class tire enterprise with global competitiveness, advanced technology and management; the annual capacity is expected to reach 90 million units annually by 2020.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. 2015-03-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1