Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd belongs to VALEO, as the center production of Asia was founded in Nanhui in 2005, Shanghai. Now we produce more than fifteen thousands retarders for trucks, special vehicles and buses every year. The products are from 350Nm to 3300Nm.
A retarder is essential on coaches today. Not only does it handle most of the braking, it also guarantees that passengers and driver travel in comfort and safety.
Telma is the world’s leading manufacturer of electromagnetic retarders and has become much more than simply a brand name – it has become the by – word by which coach operators refer to their retarder.
Reliability built on quality
The Telma product is the result of the latest developments in design and production techniques, including the use of powerful CAD/CAM design and manufacturing systems, high-performance computer and numerically-controlled machine tools and the most modern industrial methods. Rigorous quality control at all stages of the production process, together with arduous test programmes, both on the test-bench and on the road, ensure the total satisfaction of customers. Telma is AFAQ qualified to ISO/TS16949 standards.
Telma retards are almost entirely maintenance-free. In addition, they can improve operating profits by reducing the maintenance costs of the vehicle:
By substantially reducing brake temperatures, the Telma retarder can increase the lining service life by a factor of between 4 and 8.
By reducing heat transfer from the brakes into the side-walls of the tyres allows easier retreading.
By providing better downhill control, it can reduce average journey times by 10%.
Better vehicle scheduling, improved delivery deadlines, reduced down-time, and savings on maintenance… with Telma, safety really is a profitable option.
The Telma retarder is essential on coaches, especially in mountainous areas with long downhill descents. It is permanently coupled to the driven wheels and is always available with absolutely no danger of accidentally ”losing” the gears. By handling up to 80% of all brake applications, the service brakes are kept cool and efficient ready for any emergency.
The Telma retarder is compatible with all ABS/ABR and EBS system.
Simple to use
The electromagnetic operating principle of the Telma system provides an instantaneous and very smooth braking.
Flexible control systems offer a choice of dash-mounted hand-control, automatic foot-control or a combination of both; four retarder stages provide the optimum retardation to suit all road and traffic conditions.
- Telma Vehicle Braking System CO., Ltd 2014-11-01
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-11-01
- FAW Group Corporation 2018-10-01
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-09-01
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile 2018-07-02
- Beiben Heavy Duty Truck 2018-07-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co,. Ltd. 2018-06-01
- Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd 2018-05-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September