Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd belongs to VALEO, as the center production of Asia was founded in Nanhui in 2005, Shanghai. Now we produce more than fifteen thousands retarders for trucks, special vehicles and buses every year. The products are from 350Nm to 3300Nm.
A retarder is essential on coaches today. Not only does it handle most of the braking, it also guarantees that passengers and driver travel in comfort and safety.
Telma is the world’s leading manufacturer of electromagnetic retarders and has become much more than simply a brand name – it has become the by – word by which coach operators refer to their retarder.
Reliability built on quality
The Telma product is the result of the latest developments in design and production techniques, including the use of powerful CAD/CAM design and manufacturing systems, high-performance computer and numerically-controlled machine tools and the most modern industrial methods. Rigorous quality control at all stages of the production process, together with arduous test programmes, both on the test-bench and on the road, ensure the total satisfaction of customers. Telma is AFAQ qualified to ISO/TS16949 standards.
Telma retards are almost entirely maintenance-free. In addition, they can improve operating profits by reducing the maintenance costs of the vehicle:
By substantially reducing brake temperatures, the Telma retarder can increase the lining service life by a factor of between 4 and 8.
By reducing heat transfer from the brakes into the side-walls of the tyres allows easier retreading.
By providing better downhill control, it can reduce average journey times by 10%.
Better vehicle scheduling, improved delivery deadlines, reduced down-time, and savings on maintenance… with Telma, safety really is a profitable option.
The Telma retarder is essential on coaches, especially in mountainous areas with long downhill descents. It is permanently coupled to the driven wheels and is always available with absolutely no danger of accidentally ”losing” the gears. By handling up to 80% of all brake applications, the service brakes are kept cool and efficient ready for any emergency.
The Telma retarder is compatible with all ABS/ABR and EBS system.
Simple to use
The electromagnetic operating principle of the Telma system provides an instantaneous and very smooth braking.
Flexible control systems offer a choice of dash-mounted hand-control, automatic foot-control or a combination of both; four retarder stages provide the optimum retardation to suit all road and traffic conditions.
- Telma Vehicle Braking System CO., Ltd 2014-11-01
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
- FAW Group Corporation 2018-11-01
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation 2018-08-01
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-07-03
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile 2018-07-02
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-06-01
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group (SINOTRUK) 2018-05-01
- Beiben Heavy Duty Truck 2018-04-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1