ZX new style to commemorate the Long March
On October 18, ZX auto put out a new style of Wei Hu pickup. It is at the price between 89,800 to 96,800 thousand. At the same time, another new style named Unlimited to commemorate the long march was also put out simultaneously.
ZX Wei Hu is a kind of ZX top level products and the important product to export to international market. Wei Hu has already been sold in many countries. It is called the king of Chinese Pickup. It has been endowed with deeper meanings. It presents a spirit that challenge life and business. It melts advanced ideas in design and it adopts ABS+EBD as the standard equipment. All these have paved a way to American market.
ZX held a special press conference yesterday in Beijing. CCTV made a special programme on this subject for ZX long march auto. You can watch CCTV-1 at 19.55 on October 27 to 30.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November