FAW begins Deutz Euro3 Diesel engine production in Dalian
The Dalian Diesel Engine Division of FAW Jiefang Truck Co., Ltd. started production of Deutz Euro 3 emissions level 260 horsepower BF6M1013-26E3 diesel engines on October 16, a significant step in the company's long time relationship with Deutz AG. The engine will be an available option in FAW Group's Jiefang commercial truck range. Attendees at the launch ceremony included Mr. Jin Yi, vice president of FAW Group, Mr. Peter Kissel from Deutz AG, Mr. Xu Xianping, general manager of FAW Jiefang Truck Co., Ltd., Mr. Yao Jingchao, manager of the Dalian Diesel Engine Division, and Mr. Wang Chengmin, vice mayor of Dalian.
Since the signing of a technical transfer agreement between FAW Group and Deutz AG on November 26 2002, the joint venture has introduced a broad product range of advanced diesel engines. The 39 engine models currently produced include Deutz's legendary 1013, 2012, and 2013 series water-cooled in-line diesel engines ranging in size from 4.76 to 7.14 liters with available horsepower from 122 to 300.
Offering strong performance, high torque ratings, and low operating costs, FAW Group¡¯s Deutz series of engines are extremely popular in medium and heavy truck, municipal bus, and luxury tourist coach applications. "Due to the high level of technical cooperation between FAW Group and Deutz AG, the Dalian Diesel Engine Division boasts one of the most advanced diesel engine assembly lines in China, with highly trained personnel utilizing the latest equipment and machinery. The introduction of this exciting new Euro 3 engine will further enhance the competitiveness of Jiefang commercial trucks in the domestic and global markets," said FAW Group Vice President Jin Yi at the ceremony.
Deutz AG is an independent manufacturer of diesel and gas engines. The company offers a complete product range from 4 to 4000 kW for all areas of application, tailor-made to customers' needs with superior life-cycle cost advantages. Noted for design innovation and outstanding after-sales service, Deutz has a global reach with subsidiaries and strategic partners in 130 countries around the world.
The Dalian Diesel Engine Division of FAW Jiefang Truck Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of FAW Group, is a world class producer of quality light-duty, mid-range, and high-horsepower diesel engines for a diverse range of applications including commercial trucks, industrial, marine, power generation, and agriculture.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1