Shanghai Diesel Engines Co. Participating Bauma China 2006
From November 21th to November 24th of 2006, grandly held in Shanghai New International Expo Center was Bauma China 2006--the top construction machinery expo in Asia (an international trade fair for construction machinery, building material machines, construction vehicles and equipment). Shanghai Diesel Engines Co. (SDEC) participated, presenting 8 exhibits of diesel engines for construction machinery, and took the chance to carry on a series of marketing communication and promotion activities.
Bauma China, an international professional fair of construction machinery, has successfully been held three times in China. But Bauma China 2006 attracted more than 1,077 companies as exhibitors from over 30 countries and regions (the numbers of both overseas and domestic companies increasing sharply this time), and over 60,000 visitors from China and the rest of the world, thus creating a trade platform for business talks and communication.
In the fair, SDEC showed its strong array of products with the subjects of "Harmonious China, Charming SDEC"and "New China, New Power", displaying 8 engines for construction machinery (SC5D, SC5H, SC7J, SC8D, SC9D, SC11C, SC11CB and SC-SD230 gen-sets) that prominently show the company is acting as a expert of power solution for domestic construction machinery. The exhibited products highlighted its series feature with displacements of 4-13 liters and power coverage of 60-420 PS to meet various requirements of construction machines over 15t on engine power and configuration, such as wheel loaders, bulldozers, compactors, graders, paving machines, cranes and excavators. SDEC's booth was packing a crowd of visitors from home and abroad, and many from manufacturers that intend to use our engines were having extensive exchanges with our technicians and salesmen.
Taking the advantage of this golden occasion of the expo, and making full use of the geographic superiority, SDEC has warmly hosted plant tours and high level exchanges in SDEC with leaders of domestic construction machinery manufacturers visiting the expo, including Xiamen Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Liuzhou Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Xuzhou Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Shandong Bulldozer Co., Ltd., Changsha Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd., No. 1 Tractor Group Corporation, etc.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk and Shanghai Sunlong to Assemble Trucks, Buses in Pakistan 2017-08-22
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC Presents Nearly 40 Models 2017-05-05
- SINOTRUK Launches Intelligent Truck and “No-stop” Service at Auto Shanghai 2017-04-26
- Auto Shanghai 2017: WABCO Showcases Industry-Leading CV Technologies 2017-04-25
- SAIC Hongyan Jieshi C500 Show up at Auto Shanghai 2017 2017-04-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1