Introduction on becoming VIP membership
Statistics (VIP) channel is a special column of www.chinatrucks.com since 2008, which is updated every week, including monthly market share and sales volumes of heavy, medium and light trucks, as well as the analysis and forecast of China truck industry and it also contains an annual report of China truck industry.
Welcome to send email or fill in our feedback sheet to become our VIP membership!
Application (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org) -> Reply -> Confirmation -> Signing a Contract -> Payment (USD 2000 Per Year) -> Fax Remittance Receipt -> Send VIP Account & Password
Address: Room A-804. A Block, Wealthy Center. Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
Tel: 0086-10-6486 3819-504
Intermediary Bank: Citibank N.A, New York
SWIFT BIC: CITIUS33
Beneficiary's Bank: China Merchants Bank H.O. Shenzhen
SWIFT Code: CMBCCNBS
Beneficiary's Bank Address:
China Merchants Bank Tower No.7088 Shennan Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
Beneficiary's name: Beijing Asian Automotive Association Co., Ltd
Beneficiary's A/C No: 8607 8541 7210 001
The reader obtains industry news on the paid-based and should pay www.chinatrucks.com USD 2000 as service charges through bank and fax the countersigned contract and payment receipt to www.chinatrucks.com. After confirmed the payment, www.chinatrucks.com will send the user name and password in one business working day after receiving the payment receipt.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November