Introduction on becoming VIP membership
Statistics (VIP) channel is a special column of www.chinatrucks.com since 2008, which is updated every week, including monthly market share and sales volumes of heavy, medium and light trucks, as well as the analysis and forecast of China truck industry and it also contains an annual report of China truck industry.
Welcome to send email or fill in our feedback sheet to become our VIP membership!
Application (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org) -> Reply -> Confirmation -> Signing a Contract -> Payment (USD 2000 Per Year) -> Fax Remittance Receipt -> Send VIP Account & Password
Address: Room A-804. A Block, Wealthy Center. Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
Tel: 0086-10-6486 3819-504
Intermediary Bank: Citibank N.A, New York
SWIFT BIC: CITIUS33
Beneficiary's Bank: China Merchants Bank H.O. Shenzhen
SWIFT Code: CMBCCNBS
Beneficiary's Bank Address:
China Merchants Bank Tower No.7088 Shennan Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
Beneficiary's name: Beijing Asian Automotive Association Co., Ltd
Beneficiary's A/C No: 8607 8541 7210 001
The reader obtains industry news on the paid-based and should pay www.chinatrucks.com USD 2000 as service charges through bank and fax the countersigned contract and payment receipt to www.chinatrucks.com. After confirmed the payment, www.chinatrucks.com will send the user name and password in one business working day after receiving the payment receipt.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April