Russian truck maker KamAZ resumes work after three-week halt
Russia's largest truck maker KamAZ has resumed production, after a lack of orders led to a three-week halt, a spokesman for the truck producer said.
"The main assembly line was halted on April 23 as KamAZ completed its orders for the month. Today KamAZ's main assembly line and all production units have restarted work," the spokesman said.
The ongoing global financial and economic crisis has caused a slump in world demand for vehicles. Since the start of the year, the Volga-based truck producer has been based only on the concrete orders. In the past 18 months, KamAZ has suspended production several times.
KamAZ dispatched over 2,500 trucks and auto sets to consumers in April or 300 vehicles more than in March, the spokesman said.
KamAZ, which is based in Naberezhnye Chelny in the Volga republic of Tatarstan, produced about 13,200 trucks in January-March 2009 or 61% less than in the same period last year, the spokesman said.
Auto factories throughout Russia have been hard-hit by rising prices for auto parts and other supplies, and declining sales.
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions 2018-09-28
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Cooperation between XCMG and KAMAZ 2015-01-29
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- Daimler and KAMAZ to produce new trucks 2012-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September