JLR launches new auto-parts center in Suzhou
Jaguar Land Rover, which is owned by India's Tata Motors Ltd, recently set up a new auto-parts distribution center in Suzhou in eastern China, as part of its expansion plan in the country, sources reported.
The newly-established center is the company's largest one in the Asia-Pacific region and will supply auto parts for other Asian markets. The center may also purchase auto parts from Chinese suppliers.
The auto-parts distribution center is expected to help the company further expand its sales and service networks in the country, thus boosting vehicle sales, according to sources.
Jaguar Land Rover has submitted an application to the Chinese government to set up a sales company to deal with its growing businesses in China, the world's largest auto market.
China has become Jaguar Land Rover's fifth largest global market. Sales of Land Rovers and Jaguars in China jumped 63% to 12,456 units in 2008 from a year earlier. In the first five months of 2009, 43% more Jaguars were sold than in the same period of last year. However, 30% fewer Land Rovers sold, because no new products became available in the period.
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment 2017-12-28
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market 2017-08-02
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia 2017-06-12
- CHTGC Cooperated With Tata Daewoo 2013-05-14
- Tata Motors sales up 58% 2010-03-02
- Tata Faces 'Heat' From Daimler, Volvo as India Paves Its Roads 2010-02-10
- Tata Motors, M&M, Reva eye electric compact truck segment 2010-02-08
- Fiat Buys Zastava in Serbia 2010-01-06
- Tata eyes exports to Asean: Thai autos to ship to Malaysia, Indonesia 2009-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November