JLR launches new auto-parts center in Suzhou
Jaguar Land Rover, which is owned by India's Tata Motors Ltd, recently set up a new auto-parts distribution center in Suzhou in eastern China, as part of its expansion plan in the country, sources reported.
The newly-established center is the company's largest one in the Asia-Pacific region and will supply auto parts for other Asian markets. The center may also purchase auto parts from Chinese suppliers.
The auto-parts distribution center is expected to help the company further expand its sales and service networks in the country, thus boosting vehicle sales, according to sources.
Jaguar Land Rover has submitted an application to the Chinese government to set up a sales company to deal with its growing businesses in China, the world's largest auto market.
China has become Jaguar Land Rover's fifth largest global market. Sales of Land Rovers and Jaguars in China jumped 63% to 12,456 units in 2008 from a year earlier. In the first five months of 2009, 43% more Jaguars were sold than in the same period of last year. However, 30% fewer Land Rovers sold, because no new products became available in the period.
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment 2017-12-28
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market 2017-08-02
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia 2017-06-12
- CHTGC Cooperated With Tata Daewoo 2013-05-14
- Tata Motors sales up 58% 2010-03-02
- Tata Faces 'Heat' From Daimler, Volvo as India Paves Its Roads 2010-02-10
- Tata Motors, M&M, Reva eye electric compact truck segment 2010-02-08
- Fiat Buys Zastava in Serbia 2010-01-06
- Tata eyes exports to Asean: Thai autos to ship to Malaysia, Indonesia 2009-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September