Assembly of Chinese Automobiles Might Resume in the Sverdlovsk Oblast
The Sverdlovsk Oblast ZAO Automobiles and Motors of the Urals (AMUR) might go back to semi knock down assembly of automobiles from Chinese parts. The plant began assembly of Geely Otaka sedans and ZX Landmark offroaders as well as FAW and Foton trucks in 2007.
The assembly of the Chinese models ceased in March 2009 when the Russian Government raised customs duties on automotive parts. This measure hit enterprises which have yet not reached the industrial scale of the assembly volumes. AMUR was one such plant.
The company informed RusBusinessNews that the term of the increased duties ends in July. If the Russian Government does not extent the term of these duties AMUR will resume assembly. At the moment the production lines of the plant assemble Russian trucks Zil-130 and ZiL-131 and the Indian Tata-407.
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 2018-07-02
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May 2018-06-14
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November