Assembly of Chinese Automobiles Might Resume in the Sverdlovsk Oblast
The Sverdlovsk Oblast ZAO Automobiles and Motors of the Urals (AMUR) might go back to semi knock down assembly of automobiles from Chinese parts. The plant began assembly of Geely Otaka sedans and ZX Landmark offroaders as well as FAW and Foton trucks in 2007.
The assembly of the Chinese models ceased in March 2009 when the Russian Government raised customs duties on automotive parts. This measure hit enterprises which have yet not reached the industrial scale of the assembly volumes. AMUR was one such plant.
The company informed RusBusinessNews that the term of the increased duties ends in July. If the Russian Government does not extent the term of these duties AMUR will resume assembly. At the moment the production lines of the plant assemble Russian trucks Zil-130 and ZiL-131 and the Indian Tata-407.
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September