China-Vietnam cross-border trucking services opened
DHL Company announced the launch of China - Vietnam cross-border trucking transportation services on August 20. They providing customers with personalized logistics services which price is lower than air transportation and speed is faster than shipping by sea.
Maiden voyage goods was send from the Ericsson warehouse located in Nanjing to Hanoi Vietnam only in 5 days a few days before. DHL successful completed the first freight logistics trial run in China - Vietnam services.
China - Vietnam cross-border trucking service not only including Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Wuhan, Fuzhou, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and so on cities in China, but also including city and Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City and so on cities in Vietnam.
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- DHL Express adds 100 propane-fuelled vehicles to US fleet 2012-07-24
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- The hundredth of Michelin shop opened in Shanghai 2009-06-08
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November