New Journey of Chinese Truck Industry in 2010
(chinatrucks.com, Jan.19, 2010)Statistics show that from January to October 2009, Chinese commercial vehicle sales reached 2.7 million, raised by 17.3% compared with same period last year. The sales of medium-sized heavy-duty truck and passenger car from January to November have exceeded market expectations in early 2009.
Sales of Dongfeng commercial vehicle in 2009 has up to 18.8 million units, which ensuring the leading position in medium truck industry and the second place in heavy truck industry. While the sales of Dongfeng Stocks (including Zhengzhou Nissan) break 20 million units this year; And the total sales of JAC is nearly 30 million units in the first eleven months, sales revenue more is than 20 billion yuan, which make both the highest level record; Beside this, the sales of Nnjing Iveco achieved 81,019, has a 11.31% increase than that of the last year. all of these laying a strong foundation for the sales of next year.
Compared with the passenger car market, commercial vehicle market is more closely with the country's macroeconomic trends. Thus, it mostly influenced by the financial crisis. At the same time, truck exports take the large percentage in export business in 2009. The export business suffered heavy losses during the first several months in 2009. However, with the pick up of country's overall macro-economy, the domestic commercial vehicle market has a growth in the later few months. After the hard time, Chinese commercial vehicle will embarks on a new journey in 2010.
By 2010, how to improve the strength of key parts core technology is still the urgent problem that local commercial vehicle companies to resolve. Experts believe that the core competitiveness of parts and components and self-brand development are the insufficient capacity for the domestic commercial vehicle market. The declining competitiveness remains a major bottleneck constraining their development.
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June 2018-07-25
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018 2018-07-20
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- BYD Electric Intelligent Dump Trucks Start Large-scalely Operation in Shenzhen 2018-07-16
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November