New Journey of Chinese Truck Industry in 2010
(chinatrucks.com, Jan.19, 2010)Statistics show that from January to October 2009, Chinese commercial vehicle sales reached 2.7 million, raised by 17.3% compared with same period last year. The sales of medium-sized heavy-duty truck and passenger car from January to November have exceeded market expectations in early 2009.
Sales of Dongfeng commercial vehicle in 2009 has up to 18.8 million units, which ensuring the leading position in medium truck industry and the second place in heavy truck industry. While the sales of Dongfeng Stocks (including Zhengzhou Nissan) break 20 million units this year; And the total sales of JAC is nearly 30 million units in the first eleven months, sales revenue more is than 20 billion yuan, which make both the highest level record; Beside this, the sales of Nnjing Iveco achieved 81,019, has a 11.31% increase than that of the last year. all of these laying a strong foundation for the sales of next year.
Compared with the passenger car market, commercial vehicle market is more closely with the country's macroeconomic trends. Thus, it mostly influenced by the financial crisis. At the same time, truck exports take the large percentage in export business in 2009. The export business suffered heavy losses during the first several months in 2009. However, with the pick up of country's overall macro-economy, the domestic commercial vehicle market has a growth in the later few months. After the hard time, Chinese commercial vehicle will embarks on a new journey in 2010.
By 2010, how to improve the strength of key parts core technology is still the urgent problem that local commercial vehicle companies to resolve. Experts believe that the core competitiveness of parts and components and self-brand development are the insufficient capacity for the domestic commercial vehicle market. The declining competitiveness remains a major bottleneck constraining their development.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
- Chanje's Revolutionary Electric Truck Aims to Transform Urban Deliveries 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales 2017-10-16
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks 2017-10-11
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks 2017-10-10
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April