SORL Auto Parts reaches brake systems deal
(chinatrucks.com, Feb.02, 2010)Chinese auto parts supplier SORL Auto Parts Inc. said Tuesday it reached an agreement to sell more brake systems and other products to an agricultural vehicle and light-duty truck producer.
SORL, based in Zhejiang, China, said it plans to work with Shandong Shifeng Group, to improve its agricultural vehicle and truck production.
The company did not disclose the value of the deal, but the announcement sent U.S.-traded shares of SORL climbing 87 cents, or 7.5 percent, to $12.52 in afternoon trading.
- SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China 2018-01-12
- SORL Awarded "2012 A Rank Supplier" and "2013 A Rank Strategic Partner" Designations 2013-04-27
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck 2018-05-31
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November