Aoling light truck equip with Cummins engine
(chinatrucks.com, March 25, 2010) The product launch ceremony of Foton Aoling CTX light truck equipped with Cummins ISF3.8L engine, the engine of China light truck, was hold in Beijing on March 24, 2010. Aoling CTX light truck has been wholly updated by dynamic system equipped with world leading Cummins engine, high quality transmission optimized by Germany ZF technology, and rear axle optimized by British lotus technology.
The product launch ceremony of Foton Aoling CTX light truck
The weight of Aoling CTX light truck is between 1.5 and 4.0 tons with 11 series, and the sale price is between 90,000RMB and 130,000 RMB. Aoling CTX is a brand new revolutionary product, which could promote China topmarket for light truck .
Aoling CTX equipped with Cummins engine
The whole new dynamic system represented by Cummins ISF engine will tremendously raise the core competition of Aoling Foton. It is not far when Aoling CTX occupies the top light truck market.
- Aoling CTX Participates in 2015 China Lemang Light-truck Endurance Race 2015-11-16
- Aoling 4JB1TDI:New choice for light truck upgrade 2009-09-22
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September