Aoling light truck equip with Cummins engine
(chinatrucks.com, March 25, 2010) The product launch ceremony of Foton Aoling CTX light truck equipped with Cummins ISF3.8L engine, the engine of China light truck, was hold in Beijing on March 24, 2010. Aoling CTX light truck has been wholly updated by dynamic system equipped with world leading Cummins engine, high quality transmission optimized by Germany ZF technology, and rear axle optimized by British lotus technology.
The product launch ceremony of Foton Aoling CTX light truck
The weight of Aoling CTX light truck is between 1.5 and 4.0 tons with 11 series, and the sale price is between 90,000RMB and 130,000 RMB. Aoling CTX is a brand new revolutionary product, which could promote China topmarket for light truck .
Aoling CTX equipped with Cummins engine
The whole new dynamic system represented by Cummins ISF engine will tremendously raise the core competition of Aoling Foton. It is not far when Aoling CTX occupies the top light truck market.
- Aoling CTX Participates in 2015 China Lemang Light-truck Endurance Race 2015-11-16
- Aoling 4JB1TDI:New choice for light truck upgrade 2009-09-22
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November