FAW J6 Orad 6DM(11L) heavy truck hit the market
(chinatrucks.com, April 1, 2010) The new product put ceremony of “FAW J6 Orad 6DM(11L) heavy truck” held in Wuxi, Jiangsu province. Respective Sales volume of Jan and Feb has surpassed 20,000, and the accumulated sales volume is 41,706, and the market share is 22.5%, which takes the first place of the industry. Orders are coming like running water in March.
FAW J6 Orad 6DM (11L) heavy truck represents the highest development level, of which the launch enables FAW become mainstream enterprise of China heavy truck.
CA6DM(11L) engine has realized lot production in 2008 based on the self development and integration ability. Equipped with CA6DM engine, FAW J6 Orad 6DM(11L) heavy truck series has been put in at the domestic market. It is displaying the self research and development of Sinotruck, and the latest fruit of self innovation. The gap of self technology essence and products quality between China and overseas has been closed. It makes FAW obtain the unique core competition in heavy load truck field, and J6 Orad 6DM(11L) has elevated to the main stream of heavy truck.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September