Yuchai aims at “low carbon”
(chinatrucks.com, April 9, 2010) As the leading enterprise in national combustion engine industry; Yuchai is to set “low carbon” concept in engine industry. It will do the utmost to control emission and save energy. Yuchai has launched the research and development of “ Nation 5” engine which can meet “ Europe V” emission standard. First “Nation 5” engine was promoted in 2007, and Yuchai has got the initial “Nation 5” engine orders in early 2010. Yuchai is the sole enterprise enables to produce “Nation 5” engine in lot.
Yuchai is also devoted to research and development of hybrid engine, and it began to conduct research and development of hybrid engine in 2004. YCHPT hybrid power system, which has the self intellectual property and international advanced level, has come out after five years great efforts. Average fuel prudent rate of YCHPT hybrid power system is above 25%, and maximum rate is 30% under the same conditions. At the moment, YCHPT hybrid power system has been produced in small scale, and applied on several auto factories, which have got a good feedback from the customers.
The first reproducible air hybrid engine used the current parts and components technology has come out in late 2009. After that, Yuchai has realized the initial commissioning of low carbon and energy saving engine, which is the break through of core technology of Yuchai.
Yuchai is trying its best to fulfill the society responsibility to realize “green development and win-win situation” as well as controlling the pollute source from now on.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September