Yuchai aims at “low carbon”
(chinatrucks.com, April 9, 2010) As the leading enterprise in national combustion engine industry; Yuchai is to set “low carbon” concept in engine industry. It will do the utmost to control emission and save energy. Yuchai has launched the research and development of “ Nation 5” engine which can meet “ Europe V” emission standard. First “Nation 5” engine was promoted in 2007, and Yuchai has got the initial “Nation 5” engine orders in early 2010. Yuchai is the sole enterprise enables to produce “Nation 5” engine in lot.
Yuchai is also devoted to research and development of hybrid engine, and it began to conduct research and development of hybrid engine in 2004. YCHPT hybrid power system, which has the self intellectual property and international advanced level, has come out after five years great efforts. Average fuel prudent rate of YCHPT hybrid power system is above 25%, and maximum rate is 30% under the same conditions. At the moment, YCHPT hybrid power system has been produced in small scale, and applied on several auto factories, which have got a good feedback from the customers.
The first reproducible air hybrid engine used the current parts and components technology has come out in late 2009. After that, Yuchai has realized the initial commissioning of low carbon and energy saving engine, which is the break through of core technology of Yuchai.
Yuchai is trying its best to fulfill the society responsibility to realize “green development and win-win situation” as well as controlling the pollute source from now on.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November