Yuchai aims at “low carbon”
(chinatrucks.com, April 9, 2010) As the leading enterprise in national combustion engine industry; Yuchai is to set “low carbon” concept in engine industry. It will do the utmost to control emission and save energy. Yuchai has launched the research and development of “ Nation 5” engine which can meet “ Europe V” emission standard. First “Nation 5” engine was promoted in 2007, and Yuchai has got the initial “Nation 5” engine orders in early 2010. Yuchai is the sole enterprise enables to produce “Nation 5” engine in lot.
Yuchai is also devoted to research and development of hybrid engine, and it began to conduct research and development of hybrid engine in 2004. YCHPT hybrid power system, which has the self intellectual property and international advanced level, has come out after five years great efforts. Average fuel prudent rate of YCHPT hybrid power system is above 25%, and maximum rate is 30% under the same conditions. At the moment, YCHPT hybrid power system has been produced in small scale, and applied on several auto factories, which have got a good feedback from the customers.
The first reproducible air hybrid engine used the current parts and components technology has come out in late 2009. After that, Yuchai has realized the initial commissioning of low carbon and energy saving engine, which is the break through of core technology of Yuchai.
Yuchai is trying its best to fulfill the society responsibility to realize “green development and win-win situation” as well as controlling the pollute source from now on.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April