Chana Auto stays focus on new energy
(chinatrucks.com, May 7, 2010) Chana Auto is the only enterprise displaying full series heavy duty truck of new energy on China Auto 2010. Chana has showed four new energy vehicles, including 6X2CNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4LNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4CNG dumper, and 8X4LNG dumper. The four new energy vehicles have attracted customers’ attention at home and abroad.
It is learned by customer that the light weight new heavy trucks driven by coal bed gas has European body, strong power, new energy and environmental protection parameter.
Although each truck company has aimed at new energy research, and promoted new energy vehicle, Chana is oriented at the new energy products sales. The reporter has learned that Chana promoted new energy heavy truck in the provinces with abundant energies, such as, Shanxi, Xinjiang, and etc. Xinjiang Guanghui Group has ordered a lot of 8X4 dumpers because of the economies.
As for the complex of new energy truck technology, Chana will provide specific pre-post training to maintenance staff in order to make sure customers’ vehicles shall be repaired in time. During the work process, the experts will be dispatched from time to time to direct the work.
- New Engine Plant of Chana Ford Comes into Operation 2013-06-20
- Chana displays M series heavy truck 2011-01-30
- Hefei production base of Chana to produce vehicles 2010-08-13
- Chana and PSA to cooperate without direct competition in commercial vehicle field 2010-05-10
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck 2018-05-31
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November