Chana Auto stays focus on new energy
(chinatrucks.com, May 7, 2010) Chana Auto is the only enterprise displaying full series heavy duty truck of new energy on China Auto 2010. Chana has showed four new energy vehicles, including 6X2CNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4LNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4CNG dumper, and 8X4LNG dumper. The four new energy vehicles have attracted customers’ attention at home and abroad.
It is learned by customer that the light weight new heavy trucks driven by coal bed gas has European body, strong power, new energy and environmental protection parameter.
Although each truck company has aimed at new energy research, and promoted new energy vehicle, Chana is oriented at the new energy products sales. The reporter has learned that Chana promoted new energy heavy truck in the provinces with abundant energies, such as, Shanxi, Xinjiang, and etc. Xinjiang Guanghui Group has ordered a lot of 8X4 dumpers because of the economies.
As for the complex of new energy truck technology, Chana will provide specific pre-post training to maintenance staff in order to make sure customers’ vehicles shall be repaired in time. During the work process, the experts will be dispatched from time to time to direct the work.
- New Engine Plant of Chana Ford Comes into Operation 2013-06-20
- Chana displays M series heavy truck 2011-01-30
- Hefei production base of Chana to produce vehicles 2010-08-13
- Chana and PSA to cooperate without direct competition in commercial vehicle field 2010-05-10
- Victory Auto to Export 200 Units Vehicles to Saudi Arabia 2017-08-28
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- First SINOTRUK HOWO Automatic Vehicle Rolls Off the Production Line 2017-06-22
- SINOTRUK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow 2017-06-16
- Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow 2017-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April