Chana Auto stays focus on new energy
(chinatrucks.com, May 7, 2010) Chana Auto is the only enterprise displaying full series heavy duty truck of new energy on China Auto 2010. Chana has showed four new energy vehicles, including 6X2CNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4LNG semi-trailer tractor, 6X4CNG dumper, and 8X4LNG dumper. The four new energy vehicles have attracted customers’ attention at home and abroad.
It is learned by customer that the light weight new heavy trucks driven by coal bed gas has European body, strong power, new energy and environmental protection parameter.
Although each truck company has aimed at new energy research, and promoted new energy vehicle, Chana is oriented at the new energy products sales. The reporter has learned that Chana promoted new energy heavy truck in the provinces with abundant energies, such as, Shanxi, Xinjiang, and etc. Xinjiang Guanghui Group has ordered a lot of 8X4 dumpers because of the economies.
As for the complex of new energy truck technology, Chana will provide specific pre-post training to maintenance staff in order to make sure customers’ vehicles shall be repaired in time. During the work process, the experts will be dispatched from time to time to direct the work.
- New Engine Plant of Chana Ford Comes into Operation 2013-06-20
- Chana displays M series heavy truck 2011-01-30
- Hefei production base of Chana to produce vehicles 2010-08-13
- Chana and PSA to cooperate without direct competition in commercial vehicle field 2010-05-10
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September