Wanxiang marches EV market with huge investment
(chinatrucks.com, July 1, 2010) Wanxiang Electric Auto Company Limited has realized power battery industrialization, and the product has passed the test of National vehicle-based Test Center, as well as the production system certification of UL,CE, ISO9000. There are more than 120 electric vehicles are running at the moment.
Wanxiang has successfully developed electric sedan, electric bus, and dual energy electric vehicle, as well as electric engineering machinery, etc.
Wanxiang group announces that the fully-owned subsidiary will sign the agreement about battery and battery system with American Ener1 Company at May in 2010. Two parties are to set up a production base for automated battery cell and battery system. The initial investment is 300 million dollars. It is predicted that battery system for 40,000 electric vehicles capacity will be formed by the end of 2011.
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks 2018-06-22
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- Volvo Unveils Second Electric Truck 2018-05-10
- BYD Delivers World's First 500 Units T10ZT Electric Dumper Trucks in Shenzhen 2018-05-10
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands 2018-04-24
- Volvo Launches All-Electric Truck Range in Europe 2018-04-13
- Fuso All-electric Light-duty Trucks Hit the Road in the UK 2018-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November