Enterprise shall stabilize new energy vehicle development
(chinatrucks.com, July 1, 2010) Judging from each domestic large auto exhibition, more and more enterprises are planning to touch new energy vehicle market.
Lots of aspects shall be paid attention to in terms of new energy vehicle development.
Firstly, enterprises shall elevate overall R＆D level, especially the power integration technology. As for market aspect, the recognition of new energy truck market shall be elevated. Although it is promising, it shall not be considered to be the break through and interest increase point for future business.
Besides the mentioned above, the actual promotion is progressing very slow, and R＆D needs large cost. Enterprises shall be careful for developing new energy truck. What’s more, enterprise shall not over reduce the cost for traditional products.
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- XCMG New Energy Vehicle Makes Big Splashes in China 2018-05-18
- XCMG Releases Five-Year Development Plan for New Energy Commercial Vehicle 2018-03-23
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2018-02-10
- Yuchai Power Successfully Listed in the “New Third Board” 2018-01-09
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction 2017-12-29
- Jiefang Wants to Make Waves in New Energy Vehicle Industry 2017-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November