Enterprise shall stabilize new energy vehicle development
(chinatrucks.com, July 1, 2010) Judging from each domestic large auto exhibition, more and more enterprises are planning to touch new energy vehicle market.
Lots of aspects shall be paid attention to in terms of new energy vehicle development.
Firstly, enterprises shall elevate overall R＆D level, especially the power integration technology. As for market aspect, the recognition of new energy truck market shall be elevated. Although it is promising, it shall not be considered to be the break through and interest increase point for future business.
Besides the mentioned above, the actual promotion is progressing very slow, and R＆D needs large cost. Enterprises shall be careful for developing new energy truck. What’s more, enterprise shall not over reduce the cost for traditional products.
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- First 100 Units Yuchai New Energy Vehicles Arrived in Nanning 2017-08-18
- Next GEN Scania Range Turns Record Sales 2017-08-03
- XCMG Qualified for Producing New Energy Vehicles 2017-06-20
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy 2017-06-13
- First Batch of Yuchai YC-9 Excavators Shipping off to New Zealand 2017-06-09
- Holiday Notice for Chinese New Year 2017-01-20
- Sinotruk New Steyr Trucks Promoted in Handan City 2015-08-19
- 1200 New Energy Commercial Vehicles Sold in Shanghai Jan to June 2015-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April