Zhuhai Yuchai gets first batch orders
(chinatrucks.com, Sep 21, 2010) Recently, Zhuhai Yuchai Company has announced that it has got the first batch orders at the moment, and the orders amount to more than 20 million Euros.
Low speed large power diesel engine manufacture program invested by Guangxi Yuchai Machine Group has settled down in Fushan Industrious park in August 2009. The program has started in Dec, 2009, and the overall investment of the program is 250 million Euros, and it is the largest program for Yuchai, besides the investment program in Yuchai headquarters. One of the stage of the program has been invested 104 million Euros, and taken 500 square meters, and the capacity is predicted to be 1,200,000/ 118. At the moment, the program has been listed to be key program of “Twelve five” plan in Guangdong province. It has been listed in key program in Guangdong in 2010.
The leaders in the company have established the strategic target of “three steps” plan. The first step is the first batch engines shall be produced in Nov, 2011. The second step is that the capacity of 1,200,000 power shall be reached by the end of 2014. Thirdly, the program will be successfully promoted to market at the end of 2014. The collected money will be invested to the second stage engineering program. Zhuhai Yuchai is established to be the most successful enterprise in five to eight years.
It is said by Zhenping Huang that the engine assembly shall be initiated in August of 2011 in accordance with the current program process. The trial driving shall be started in Oct, and the first shipping diesel engine shall be delivered in Nov, 2011.
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017 2017-02-17
- Business Income of Yuchai Logistics Group Exceeds RMB 2.3 Billion 2017-02-13
- Yuchai's YC4FQ Series Low-emission Engines, Must-haves for Light-duty Era 2017-02-04
- 4 Types of Euro VI Engines Bring Yuchai into the Era of Euro VI 2017-02-04
- Yuchai Tops the List of Top 10 Brands of the Most Competitive Farming Parts 2017-01-11
- Yuchai Ranks the First on the List of Guangxi Top 100 Innovation Enterprises 2017-01-03
- Two Staff Members of Yuchai Won the 13th Skills Awards of China and the Title of 2017-01-03
- Yuchai Engine Passed British COP 2016-05-10
- Yuchai Light and Heavy-duty Engines are Popular in Market 2016-02-26
- All series of Yuchai China Ⅴ & Ⅵ Engines Put into Market 2016-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016