Zhuhai Yuchai gets first batch orders
(chinatrucks.com, Sep 21, 2010) Recently, Zhuhai Yuchai Company has announced that it has got the first batch orders at the moment, and the orders amount to more than 20 million Euros.
Low speed large power diesel engine manufacture program invested by Guangxi Yuchai Machine Group has settled down in Fushan Industrious park in August 2009. The program has started in Dec, 2009, and the overall investment of the program is 250 million Euros, and it is the largest program for Yuchai, besides the investment program in Yuchai headquarters. One of the stage of the program has been invested 104 million Euros, and taken 500 square meters, and the capacity is predicted to be 1,200,000/ 118. At the moment, the program has been listed to be key program of “Twelve five” plan in Guangdong province. It has been listed in key program in Guangdong in 2010.
The leaders in the company have established the strategic target of “three steps” plan. The first step is the first batch engines shall be produced in Nov, 2011. The second step is that the capacity of 1,200,000 power shall be reached by the end of 2014. Thirdly, the program will be successfully promoted to market at the end of 2014. The collected money will be invested to the second stage engineering program. Zhuhai Yuchai is established to be the most successful enterprise in five to eight years.
It is said by Zhenping Huang that the engine assembly shall be initiated in August of 2011 in accordance with the current program process. The trial driving shall be started in Oct, and the first shipping diesel engine shall be delivered in Nov, 2011.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April