Chenglong Motor completes “180” target in advance
(chinatrucks.com, Nov 10, 2010) Sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Auto are 8936 in Oct of 2010 in accordance with the latest statistics, which has increased 89% by same time. The actual sales revenue is 84 million Euros. Accumulated sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Auto from Jan to Oct are 81792, which has increased 82.8% by same time. Sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Commercial Vehicles are 47945. Accumulated sales revenue from Jan to Oct is 1062 million Euros, and sales volumes and sales revenue have both completed the target in advance, and target “180” has been completed.
Target “180” is the struggling target proposed by Dongfeng Motor in 2010, which means that the sales volumes will be reached 80,000, and the sales revenue will surpass 1 billion Euros. It is analyzed by industry expert that although commercial vehicle market increase has surpassed 30%, the competition is quite violent. Increase of Dongfeng Motor has got 89%, which results from the sales service and seize of opportunity, besides the accurate market orientation, and completed technology support.
The related responsible people of Dongfeng Motor Sales company has quoted that “ Dongfeng Motor has cooperated with the top design companies from German, France, Italy, British, Japan, and Korea at technology aspect. In terms of marketing service, the marketing networks of Dongfeng Motor have reached more than one thousand, and it pays more attention to the consult marketing. It not only provides one product, but also production planning, and the completed solution plan before, during and after sales.”
Confronted with more and more customers’ supports, 1 billion is only a new start for Dongfeng Motor, and the new dream is shipping.
If you want to search more information, pls click on the overseas recommendation topic of Chenglong Motor.
Topic address: http://www.chinatrucks.com/topic/2010/dfl/
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- 100 Dongfeng Chenglong Chemical Tanker Trucks Delivered 2017-05-26
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- New Dongfeng Chenglong M3 Release Conference Ends with an Order of 583 Units 2017-04-25
- Chenglong H7 with Donfeng Cummins ISZ13 Highly Favored in Hebei Market 2016-05-11
- 121 Chenglong H7 Yuchai 6K Trucks Ordered in Qinzhou On-sale Release Conference 2016-03-11
- Chenglong H7 Yuchai 6K & Weichai WP13 Rolled Out 2016-01-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April